The Student Room Group

My family say I'm evil.

Ok so my dad says I'm evil bitch and have an evil streak and all that he's been going on about it for ages because I hit the dog on the head for barking as I was angry he woke me up. He thinks I am doing it when they are not in but I actually don't, I chase him but can't catch him lol. I shouldn't have done it but all through my life I've not killed an animal I will rescue insects etc if I see them drowning (seriously) and don't like things being killed. Family think I'm weird because I will rescue drowning flies and feel sorry for them. Yet he didn't think twice about killing a rat in the garden with a spade, though I keep pet rats so I will be biased.

What actually defines evil then, I've been thinking about it lately. I get really annoyed and can go over the top I actually feel evil at that pointbut most of the time I'm calm and keep to myself. I
Reply 1
Don't listen to your dad, he's the evil one because he killed a rat.

I'm the same as you, I will never hurt another being, unless I was in danger myself.

I understand that you were annoyed when you woke up due to the dog barking.

You aren't evil. Don't let others define you, you must define yourself.
Reply 2
Your dad is being unfair for calling you evil.

However, if you go so wound up and angry at your dog barking you hit him, then maybe you should evaluate your reaction to that emotion. Especially if you go to the extremes of saving flies that are drowning. It's really not a nice thing to do to your pet.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so my dad says I'm evil bitch and have an evil streak '
I can really relate to this because my dad always says I gave an evil streak in me and it just sounds so extreme.when I actually began to think about it I felt really angry and hurt that I was being compared to evil. So I confronted my dad and told him how it made me feel every time he said I was evil and I emphasised how horrible it was to say something like that over something that was In no way evil
. Anyway he apologised and hasn't called me it since

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending