The Student Room Group

What is your age and your partners age?

I am 18 and my partner is 27.

Curious how many other there are out there dating with a bit of an age gap or if you guys are mostly similar age to your SO.

And how did you meet? (Curious about this as well if there's an ages gap :smile: )

Met mine through an online game actually.

Scroll to see replies

20 and 24
At a midnight thor showing in the local odeon
21 and __

:frown:
Original post by Johann von Gauss
I wonder what the default age would be in this case; 0 or ? Probably 0, if you define age to be "number of years lived outside of womb"...

What are you high on???
Original post by Anonymous

Curious how many other there are out there dating with a bit of an age gap or if you guys are mostly similar age to your SO.

And how did you meet? (Curious about this as well if there's an ages gap :smile: )

I'm 26 and he's 29. We met on Pof...
I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 48 :smile:

Fair play. What do your parents think about this?
I'm 18 and my girlfriend is 16 :smile:

2 year, 2 month, 2 week and 2 day age gap.

We met on an online chat site :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
I'm 23 and he's 24, well he'll be 24 tomorrow :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmfao
22(f) and 38(m)

I'm 56 and dating a 19 year old, well not really dating, I treat her nice and she treats me nice, it's a mutually beneficial informal arrangement, she fixed me up with her 18 year old friend & neighbour who wanted a piece of the action, Now there'll be outcries of "Disgusting" etc but I don't care, this suits us and if another attractive young lady wants to come along and get some it's fine by me and she wont mind, we can see other people because it isn't a monogamous relationship, it's just fun without all the hangups and stress.
Original post by modernmorris
I'm 56 and dating a 19 year old, well not really dating, I treat her nice and she treats me nice, it's a mutually beneficial informal arrangement, she fixed me up with her 18 year old friend & neighbour who wanted a piece of the action, Now there'll be outcries of "Disgusting" etc but I don't care, this suits us and if another attractive young lady wants to come along and get some it's fine by me and she wont mind, we can see other people because it isn't a monogamous relationship, it's just fun without all the hangups and stress.

pedo but good job lol
I'm 21, she's... Somebody love me :cry:
I'm eighteen, he's 21. We met at work

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 36. We met at an arcade (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
31 and 38

we've been together since I was 17 and he was 24. We met online.
I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 20. I repeated my AS year at college and met him when he suddenly appeared in my group of friends :smile:
Original post by Lord Samosa
I'm 21, she's... Somebody love me :cry:

I'm here :console:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending