The Student Room Group

Why do so many girls call themselves 'curvy' when they clearly aren't?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Point I'm making, people get 'curvy' mixed up! Lol I'm noway fat though lol

count that as a blessing :love:
Original post by william walker
Yeah but you need to lose a few pounds and she is a bit more successful than you right now, no? :smile:

What's wrong with her achievements?
Original post by Ed's Balls
What's wrong with her achievements?

Nothing, but it must make you feel a bit down? :s-smilie:
Maybe because they don't know how to categorise themselves. They're not skinny, they're not fat. They're in the middle.... what do you call that? The media make out that curvy is the perfect middle.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
haha such a defensive answer xD

my issue with the whole fat girl small dude thing being the worst is that

you can make fun of midgets but dont dare make fun of fat people.
ofc it is :moon:

People do make fun of fat people :nothing: I don't find dwarfism funny btw :plz2:

Some people will be more sensitive than others and there's no clear line of what is acceptable and what isn't. :nah: How I understand it is that there's poking fun and then there's full on taking the piss.
:fluffy::fluffy:
They might as well say i have a butt as flat as a pancake
Original post by beeninetytwo
ofc it is :moon:

People do make fun of fat people :nothing: I don't find dwarfism funny btw :plz2:

Some people will be more sensitive than others and there's no clear line of what is acceptable and what isn't. :nah: How I understand it is that there's poking fun and then there's full on taking the piss.
:fluffy::fluffy:

please. if a woman says she wants a "tall man" its deemed perfectly okay.

if you say as a man you want a non fat girl youre crucified by the public.
When you click on a girls dating profile, add on another 5 pounds to calculate her real body weight.
Original post by picklescamp
how about we just don't make fun of either? :smile:

few make fun of fatties. besides theyre in control of that
Because of threads like this...
Original post by bassbabe
When you click on a girls dating profile, add on another 5 pounds to calculate her real body weight.

hahahaha
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm on Zoosk looking for a date for this weekend, and I come across this girl who looks really cute. I go down into her profile and she has put herself as 'curvy'. I check her other pictures out and there's only 1 full body one. She has legs the size of tree trunks and is clearly pear shaped. Embarrassing really.

Why do so many girls think it's OK to lie about their "curves"?
Because they can't stomach the word "fat." If they're fat they have to change their ways and think about not being fat. If they're curvy, they're alright just the way they are - and then before you know it you've got a BBW on your hands :dong:
Nothing, but it must make you feel a bit down? :s-smilie:

No, I'm enjoying the life away from all the politics. Maybe I'll get into cooking and cleaning too.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
please. if a woman says she wants a "tall man" its deemed perfectly okay.

if you say as a man you want a non fat girl youre crucified by the public.

That isn't taking the piss out of someone though. It's simply a preference not much difference from racial a preference :ninja:
No, I'm enjoying the life away from all the politics. Maybe I'll get into cooking and cleaning too.

:rofl: You don't cook you eat!
Curvy isn't really anything to do with health. It's muscle structure and bone structure that creates curves. I have wide hips which is something I can't help, and that's because of my body structure, not because my hips are overweight or anything.
It's not easy for people to admit they are overweight, so curvy is usually the word to describe themselves. However, if someone was confident in themselves and accepted their body, then they would probably not say anything about themselves to be honest, and just accept that that's who they are! Body confidence is not just for people who look extremely fit and healthy. It's for anybody who has the confidence to accept who they are in their own skin :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girls lie to each other to make themselves feel good even though they become deluded and get annoyed when a guy disagrees with them and calls them fat
:rofl: You don't cook you eat!

Who said the cooking wasn't for myself?
Who said the cooking wasn't for myself?

I see. Getting a divorce are we? :tongue:
Wishful thinking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending