Turn on thread page Beta

Do petite girls like big dudes? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was talking with a friend and she told me most petite girls prefer big boys.... boys who have big shoulders and are tall. girls tell me what you think

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is different. I'm small and I like bigger guys but there are other things which are more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    Everyone is different. I'm small and I like bigger guys but there are other things which are more important.
    ofc i know. like personality but what im saying is if physical traits were to be the deciding factor

ReputationRep:
    I doubt they like monstrously huge. They prefer slim yet muscular guys.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how you'd define those terms. Girls that are 4'8-5 size 6 may find guys that are anything above 5'6 big. I'm 5'7 and fluctuate between size 6 and 8. Would you call me petite? I've been attracted to guys not by the bigness (physique), but by intellect/ same-mindedness. It's different for everyone.

All my short petite female friends prefer dudes much bigger than them I don't see why but they generally want tall guys 6ft and up.

(Original post by AristoBrat!)
    Depends on how you'd define those terms. Girls that are 4'8-5 size 6 may find guys that are anything above 5'6 big. I'm 5'7 and fluctuate between size 6 and 8. Would you call me petite? I've been attracted to guys not by the bigness (physique), but by intellect/ same-mindedness. It's different for everyone.
    You're actually quite tall for a girl so I wouldn't really call you petite, but you seem to have a nice slim figure I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya , I'm 5'2 and let me be honest I like guys who are taller but not too tall and they should be slim but a bit muscular!!

ReputationRep:
    it obv depends on the individual

ReputationRep:
    I love tall guys coz I'm tall and I want tall kids

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solair)
    ofc i know. like personality but what im saying is if physical traits were to be the deciding factor
    Well everyone is different. I would never consider that a deciding factor, some girls would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    You're actually quite tall for a girl so I wouldn't really call you petite, but you seem to have a nice slim figure I guess.
    wth. how is 5'7 tall?

(Original post by Man.bear.pig)
    wth. how is 5'7 tall?
    Average female height in the UK is 5'4.

ReputationRep:
    We all know girls like tall guys. stop ****ing rubbing it in, had enough of these threads :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Average female height in the UK is 5'4.
    so. it's 3" taller but it's still not tall. if the avg height is 4'6 and someone is 3" taller at 4'9, is 4'9 now tall? ..
    then again it's not that deep it's just I never heard that before. Tall for a girl is like 5'9...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solair)
    I was talking with a friend and she told me most petite girls prefer big boys.... boys who have big shoulders and are tall. girls tell me what you think
    Delicious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    We all know girls like tall guys. stop ****ing rubbing it in, had enough of these threads :unimpressed:
    lol what's ur height? I'm 5'11.

ReputationRep:
    lol what's ur height? I'm 5'11.
    5'7, irl its fine and not too short. Online, I've been called a manlet for being 5'7 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    so. it's 3" taller but it's still not tall. if the avg height is 4'6 and someone is 3" taller at 4'9, is 4'9 now tall? ..
    then again it's not that deep it's just I never heard that before. Tall for a girl is like 5'9...
    It was nice talking to a girl who was actually my height for once this week
    Someone i was speaking to was 5'10 as well
    And for a girl i would say she is tall :yep:

You can't really compare someone below 5ft which is classed as midget regardless of their height they would be short. I see where you're coming from what I guess our opinions differ.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2015
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.