The Student Room Group

PROBLEMS with the Student Finance WEBSITE

Something that I've recently noticed is that when I'm logged into my Student Finance account on my desktop computer, there are issues that occur when trying to display pages.

When attempting to update my profile or security details a message on the page appears, reading "This content cannot be displayed in a frame. To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of the content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame." When trying to view payments a different message appears, stating that "This page cannot be displayed".

I'm unsure whether anyone else is having such troubles, and i don't know for how long this has been a problem (i only recently encountered it). I can access the pages perfectly fine on my tablet device. The desktop computer i am using is running on windows 8.1, if that information helps at all.
Reply 1
i got this recently on IE, but when i tried on google chrome it was fine.
Reply 2
Original post by emilyBDS
i got this recently on IE, but when i tried on google chrome it was fine.

You're completely right; the problem doesn't occur on Google Chrome, only on the Internet Explorer. Thanks for the insight! :-) Maybe this'll also help others that may be searching for the same answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending