The Student Room Group

Is it worth it ?

Hello people,

So recently I came up to the interesting situation (seems it's very common for me in the past months). So there is a girl, I have never talked to her, never said hi, all we had is just an eye contact from time to time as we seen each other from the distance + I did like few photos on the social network of hers, she liked one back(unfortunately it was my dog in it :-D), but she had a boyfriend at those times so I have never took action to do anything.

Anyways, she is the good looking and fit girl gets lots of likes and attention on the Facebook from the other guys. Therefore one evening she liked most of my photos on Facebook, and ultimately I have received a message from her...

Then I went into her profile and saw that she got single. BAM!!! (However, I am not really happy about the situation that she got single and looking for the other guys instantly, because in my opinion girl has to take a break once she separates.)
However, I replied her back in the morning, and she of course said that she sent the message by the mistake and so on (Of course she is the one beautiful, guys should write her first, haha) :-), well we had a great chat afterwards, for whole day, with some 30-60mins brakes between. She said, she feels like knowing me for a while, well the conversation was extremely positive :-)

At the evening it was the point where the discussion closed up slightly, I was intended to do this to see if she is going to take action (+I am replying to her only every 5-15mins whilst she replies me instantly.) So the discussion ended up, I haven't written her anything for a hour, then sent just a basic photo with my bed, laptop and so on, and said that's how my evening set looks like :smile:. And she haven't written me back for couple days already. I see her online and I also think that she keeps an eye on my icon whether I am online on.

But the another thing is that I saw her ex boyfriend commenting on the photos, compliments, so they might have become friends or might nothing ended yet, even though we have discussed about relationships during that day and she admit she is single (from the other side).

What would you do in my position? If you are interested in the girl, but don't want to be trapped with the bull**** of them getting back together. Bare in mind it's quite small city we are living at, therefore everyone knows everyone, if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance and advice and suggestions are appreciated !!!
Reply 1
Any thoughts on this ? :|

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending