The Student Room Group

Are you sometimes less interacting with guys you actually like?

As title is it true?
let me give you an example. With one guy she seems quite open, loud and comfortable, but with me she seems quiet, when I look at her she averts eyes, rarely will look me in the eyes (she is fairly shy) but then keep very good eye contact other times. When I look at her she looks embarrased also sometimes. When she talks in a group she always looks at the guy, if she looks at me she will always look at him first. She touched her bottom (deliberatly) in front of both of us but all the time spoke and looked at him. She also seems to avoid being around me sometimes, quickly walks past, like she's avoiding me, maybe she gets the vibes I like her but doesn't feel the same way? She also seems weird soemtimes, like she doesn't know how to act soemtimes, she trying to tease perhaps but comes off as shouting at me, I laughed at something she said and she shouted back at me, but I think it was meant as a tounge in cheek thing. This other guy also sometimes makes fun of me, and when In a group she has also started making fun of me and almost teases me. (Occasionally) is she trying to impress or make the other guy laugh?
whats the deal with her?
I think you're reading a bit too much into this
Just try for it, in time it'll come out eventually anyway if you speak to the person a lot.
Reply 3
Original post by georgiaswift
I think you're reading a bit too much into this

Ok thanks Georgia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending