The Student Room Group

Do I need to state which modules I studied???UCAS Help!!

I am applying for a PgDip on UCAS and in the education section, it asks for the previous degree studied and the modules. What I would like to know is, I know it says optional, but it better to tell them what you studied?Would it make a difference to my application if i did or didnt?
Original post by titan1990
I am applying for a PgDip on UCAS and in the education section, it asks for the previous degree studied and the modules. What I would like to know is, I know it says optional, but it better to tell them what you studied?Would it make a difference to my application if i did or didnt?

Definetly put all the detail you can so they get a full picture of what your prior knowledge is and then just in case you could APL something from your previous degree, they would have most of the details they need.
Reply 2
Ok, thank you! I will do that, I wanted to just put year 2 and year 3 modules in there, because first year doesn't count anyway and plus I'm not really proud of what I got for one of my modules, they rest I'm happy to put up. Do you think I should put my first year modules in there too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by titan1990
Ok, thank you! I will do that, I wanted to just put year 2 and year 3 modules in there, because first year doesn't count anyway and plus I'm not really proud of what I got for one of my modules, they rest I'm happy to put up. Do you think I should put my first year modules in there too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personally i would as they might wonder why you didnt include them if you left them out?
Reply 4
Ok, yeah I think your right!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest