The Student Room Group

I wish my siblings NEVER existed! What do I do?!!

I have 7 siblings! 4 sisters and 3 brothers, so in total (including me) it's 8 kids and mum and dad!

I'm 15 (girl), and my sisters are 14, 12, 11, 7, 6 and my brothers are 4, 2 and 4 months old!

Life at home is a nightmare, my siblings and I rarely get along and we're constantly FIGHTING!
We have 3 bedrooms, one for my parents and baby brother, one for my two brothers and a bedroom my sisters and I, all 5 of us!
My two sisters (14 and 12) are both the same size as me! So they are constantly wearing my clothes! If they can't find their t-shirt, trousers, jeans, skirt, pyjamas, socks or basically ANYTHING, they just decide to wear mines!
I have told them for the billionth time NOT to wear my clothes but they won't simply care!My parents are telling me that I am over-exaggerating and it's not a big deal if they wear my clothes.
The just don't understand me!

But when it's sleeping time, that's when things get even WORSE !!! I have REALLY sensitive ears, I can't sleep when anyone's talking or EVEN WHISPERING!!!

My siblings are constantly and constantly speaking and speaking non stop! I swear to god, no matter how many times I tell them to keep quiet they won't bloody listen! Speaking to my parents didn't help either, they'd tell them to keep quiet and they'd listen just for a few minutes but once they're gone everything goes back to normal!

I wish and TRULY wish if I could have my own bedroom so that I could sleep PEACEFULLY and have my clothes locked up in a separate cupboard!
But my parents won't move to another house because they bought our house!

At times, I just wonder how would my life be like if I was an only child! :argh::argh::argh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending