The Student Room Group

Guys: Are these signs that he likes me?

Okay, so I've been noticing this boy in my year recently, we always seem to have some sort of weird 'contact'. I dont not like him, it's just that my focus is normally elsewhere and I don't want to think too much about something that will divert my focus. Anyway, here are some of the things I've been noticing:
- When I'm talking to friends (laughing like a crazy retard and saying really stupid things) and I look away, I see him looking right back at me, and he immediely looks away.
- He sits behind me in one of my lessons (not directly behind, but a place where I can see him from the corner of my eye) and sometimes when I turn to look at the teacher, I can tell that he's not looking at the board or teacher, but rather is facing my direction. It's really awkward for me because I get paranoid and self conscious.
- Everytime I get up or walk into the class, he looks at me. Sometimes he stares like a freak and I try not to look back, but when I do, sometimes he just continues looking until I say "what". This happened twice.
- I was working in a group. He was opposite me and with my friend next to him. I looked at my friend and he started laughing with me, and then I noticed the guy looking back at me and laughing too, except he didn't know what me and my friend were laughing at...

There are a few more things he does but I don't want to go into detail since I'm about to sleep in a while (or attempt to). It goes along the lines of him trying to 'show off' about cars, holidays blah blah blah.

He's a cute guy, but I don't want to give off any signs about me liking him unless I'm certain he does feel something for me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, I don't know.

Well, what do you think?
Reply 1
Oh, when I say showing off, he never says it directly to me. He says it to his mates or someone else. We barely ever talk unless it's about our lesson (probably once a month for less than 30 seconds).
Just cause he looks at you often doesn't mean he likes you, he might be thinking about his next meal.
Reply 3
Original post by samina_ay
Just cause he looks at you often doesn't mean he likes you, he might be thinking about his next meal.

That's quite true, idk why I just realised that
If he does it often then I think yh
Original post by samina_ay

That means different things to different people.

Reply 6
Original post by Withengar
That means different things to different people...

Wtf lol
Original post by Anonymous
Wtf lol

Someone hasn't seen Silence of the Lambs...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Withengar
Someone hasn't seen Silence of the Lams...

Nope I haven't
Reply 9
Nope I haven't

How?? Get off TSR and watch it right now
Nope I haven't

You're on TSR asking for advice about this stare person and you've never seen Silence of the Lambs? What is the world going towards...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending