Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: Are these signs that he likes me? Watch

Okay, so I've been noticing this boy in my year recently, we always seem to have some sort of weird 'contact'. I dont not like him, it's just that my focus is normally elsewhere and I don't want to think too much about something that will divert my focus. Anyway, here are some of the things I've been noticing:
    - When I'm talking to friends (laughing like a crazy retard and saying really stupid things) and I look away, I see him looking right back at me, and he immediely looks away.
    - He sits behind me in one of my lessons (not directly behind, but a place where I can see him from the corner of my eye) and sometimes when I turn to look at the teacher, I can tell that he's not looking at the board or teacher, but rather is facing my direction. It's really awkward for me because I get paranoid and self conscious.
    - Everytime I get up or walk into the class, he looks at me. Sometimes he stares like a freak and I try not to look back, but when I do, sometimes he just continues looking until I say "what". This happened twice.
    - I was working in a group. He was opposite me and with my friend next to him. I looked at my friend and he started laughing with me, and then I noticed the guy looking back at me and laughing too, except he didn't know what me and my friend were laughing at...

There are a few more things he does but I don't want to go into detail since I'm about to sleep in a while (or attempt to). It goes along the lines of him trying to 'show off' about cars, holidays blah blah blah.

He's a cute guy, but I don't want to give off any signs about me liking him unless I'm certain he does feel something for me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, I don't know.

Well, what do you think?

Oh, when I say showing off, he never says it directly to me. He says it to his mates or someone else. We barely ever talk unless it's about our lesson (probably once a month for less than 30 seconds).

ReputationRep:
    Just cause he looks at you often doesn't mean he likes you, he might be thinking about his next meal.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Just cause he looks at you often doesn't mean he likes you, he might be thinking about his next meal.
    That's quite true, idk why I just realised that

ReputationRep:
    If he does it often then I think yh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    That means different things to different people.

https://media.giphy.com/media/CdG1VUd9dXr68/giphy.gif

(Original post by Withengar)
    That means different things to different people...

https://media.giphy.com/media/CdG1VUd9dXr68/giphy.gif
    Wtf lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wtf lol
    Someone hasn't seen Silence of the Lambs...

(Original post by Withengar)
    Someone hasn't seen Silence of the Lams...
    Nope I haven't

ReputationRep:
    Nope I haven't
    How?? Get off TSR and watch it right now

ReputationRep:
    Nope I haven't
    You're on TSR asking for advice about this stare person and you've never seen Silence of the Lambs? What is the world going towards...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.