Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: Are these signs that he likes me? watch

Okay, so I've been noticing this boy in my year recently, we always seem to have some sort of weird 'contact'. I dont not like him, it's just that my focus is normally elsewhere and I don't want to think too much about something that will divert my focus. Anyway, here are some of the things I've been noticing:
    - When I'm talking to friends (laughing like a crazy retard and saying really stupid things) and I look away, I see him looking right back at me, and he immediely looks away.
    - He sits behind me in one of my lessons (not directly behind, but a place where I can see him from the corner of my eye) and sometimes when I turn to look at the teacher, I can tell that he's not looking at the board or teacher, but rather is facing my direction. It's really awkward for me because I get paranoid and self conscious.
    - Everytime I get up or walk into the class, he looks at me. Sometimes he stares like a freak and I try not to look back, but when I do, sometimes he just continues looking until I say "what". This happened twice.
    - I was working in a group. He was opposite me and with my friend next to him. I looked at my friend and he started laughing with me, and then I noticed the guy looking back at me and laughing too, except he didn't know what me and my friend were laughing at...

There are a few more things he does but I don't want to go into detail since I'm about to sleep in a while (or attempt to). It goes along the lines of him trying to 'show off' about cars, holidays blah blah blah.

He's a cute guy, but I don't want to give off any signs about me liking him unless I'm certain he does feel something for me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, I don't know.

Well, what do you think?

Oh, when I say showing off, he never says it directly to me. He says it to his mates or someone else. We barely ever talk unless it's about our lesson (probably once a month for less than 30 seconds).

ReputationRep:
    Just cause he looks at you often doesn't mean he likes you, he might be thinking about his next meal.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Just cause he looks at you often doesn't mean he likes you, he might be thinking about his next meal.
    That's quite true, idk why I just realised that

ReputationRep:
    If he does it often then I think yh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    That means different things to different people.

https://media.giphy.com/media/CdG1VUd9dXr68/giphy.gif

(Original post by Withengar)
    That means different things to different people...

https://media.giphy.com/media/CdG1VUd9dXr68/giphy.gif
    Wtf lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wtf lol
    Someone hasn't seen Silence of the Lambs...

(Original post by Withengar)
    Someone hasn't seen Silence of the Lams...
    Nope I haven't

ReputationRep:
    Nope I haven't
    How?? Get off TSR and watch it right now

ReputationRep:
    Nope I haven't
    You're on TSR asking for advice about this stare person and you've never seen Silence of the Lambs? What is the world going towards...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.