Turn on thread page Beta

Help for Foundation Course funding watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've recently been given an unconditional offer for the acting foundation course at BSA. I applied for the BA Hons and got this instead, and although I'm pleased with this, I'm not sure whether it is realistic due to the lack of funding. It is £6000 and does not qualify for student finance, although I was thinking of getting a career development loan, but I hear they can wreak havoc on your credit score and leave you in a lot of debt as they charge interest. Getting a high-paying job might not be realistic as it is 30+ hour contact course, and I hope to go on to do the BA Hons next year. It is also in Birmingham, so I would have to move out of where I live. Do you have any advice for how I could fund this course or any experience with this sort of thing?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.