Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I was born in England and the moved to Wales when I was 2. I am in my final year of university so was wondering if I am classed as an English citizen, therefore able to apply for the Governments Postgraduate Loan?

    Many thanks
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    There's no such thing as an English citizen. You need to be a resident in England to get the postgraduate loan. If you live in Wales then you don't qualify, it doesn't matter where you were born.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.