Olivia is a lonely little dove :frown:

Olivia is a Queen :colondollar:

My Queen :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Olivia is a Queen :colondollar:

My Queen :colondollar:

Spoiler

LOL! Following her gut always gets her in deep ****. She'd be better off employing reason like her daddy.
Original post by OllieRd1
So recently me and my friends were talking about sex and such, and I played along like I wasn't a virgin (when I am one). I think I felt scared that if they found out I never had sex, they wouldn't respect me or something. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I say I'm a virgin even though I don't fully know if I am or not
Original post by Anonymous

What does this even mean? :confused:
Original post by BrokenLife
Loool sorry but if that was me, many would have disrespected me for having sex #Asians.

Anyhow, I think its ridiculous how people judge each other on whether they have had sex or not.

My mother (Pakistani) growing up was ridiculously strict when it came to things like girls. She had two sons who were very much interested in girls when we were teenagers.

Now she's really relaxed about it. We argued so much over it so it's great she's finally adopted a more 'Western' approach to dating. She's in her mid 50s and only went on her first date a year ago.

#Asians
Reply 25
I guess it bothered me a little back in school when my friends could all talk about that stuff and I was a virgin, but I still had no problem admitting I was one and didn't really care all that much. I can imagine it being more of a bother had I still not lost it though.
Original post by MountKimbie
My mother (Pakistani) growing up was ridiculously strict when it came to things like girls. She had two sons who were very much interested in girls when we were teenagers.

Now she's really relaxed about it. We argued so much over it so it's great she's finally adopted a more 'Western' approach to dating. She's in her mid 50s and only went on her first date a year ago.

#Asians

Haha aww bless.

But seriously, it sucks. People are way too judgemental and the worst part is that they judge others on such personal stuff that doesn't make any difference to them.

I'm going to allow my children to date. I can't be looking for bahus and damaads for my kids. Like go and find your own ones with your own choice.
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha aww bless.

But seriously, it sucks. People are way too judgemental and the worst part is that they judge others on such personal stuff that doesn't make any difference to them.

I'm going to allow my children to date. I can't be looking for bahus and damaads for my kids. Like go and find your own ones with your own choice.

Are you religious by any chance?

I'll encourage my children to date as well.
I used to lie and say I'd had sex, so now people just think that's the truth and I don't bother correcting them. I used to lie a lot when I was younger, idk probably to make myself feel better about my dead social life, so I have a rep for being a slut and I honestly don't mind. I just want to hurry up and get sex over with. I've done all the other stuff, so I just want to get my first time out of the way. Especially as all my friends are suddenly in relationships and having sex and I'm just awkwardly here.
Original post by MountKimbie
Are you religious by any chance?

I'll encourage my children to date as well.

I do believe in God but not very religious in terms of practice tbh. So I would say I'm not religious.

I'd certainly do so too.
If they ask you if you've had sex directly, don't lie. The chances are they'll see through it.
However, the sad truth is that purity is looked down upon by a lot of younger groups. Not everyone has the same approach towards it, but the marketing and media have instigated a wave of sexualization that has transformed impurity into being somewhat 'hip'. It's a mainstream affiliation that's currently making people who don't necessarily like, or love each other have sex to then confidently celebrate their transformation... and then break up.
It sounds really dumb, but that's how it is.

Yes, I'm a virgin. Wouldn't say I'm proud, as it's not really something to be proud about. If someone's proud about having sex, that's fine, but don't let them bring you down, because the likelihood is that they'll regret not losing it with someone they actually liked later in life.
That's not shameful it's very admirable.
So recently me and my friends were talking about sex and such, and I played along like I wasn't a virgin (when I am one). I think I felt scared that if they found out I never had sex, they wouldn't respect me or something. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Forget about wasting time with girls, worrying about being a virgin when you can ...

A great man once said "Don't be a sad .... , be a sick ...." - Zyzz
(edited 8 years ago)
why do you care what they think? they probably lost their virginity to some 5/10

id love to find a virgin tbh. There are so many girls who look so innocent but after you talk to them youll find out that their pussy has actually been pounded three times a week before you. I dont know why but I just have a fetish for inexperienced girls. I feel like it is easier to trust them in a relationship. I guess girls feel the same about guys too, they dont want a ''****boy''', quite rightly.
What is wrong with being a virgin? lol if your friends are going to judge you because of you being a virgin or not, they clearly aren't 'friends'

Hmm, similar thing happened with me and my flatmates. Just started uni this year and we had all been living together for 3 months or so when a conversation about sex came up at a house party. There is 15 of us and they were basically going round talking about their sexual experiences and what not then they asked me about it. I had stayed quiet up to that point but when asked I told the truth and said that I was a virgin. Personally I don't think that it is a good idea to lie about something like that as you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!

Its disgusting how presured people feel these days about losing their virginity. It shouldn't be looked down on at all, and if they give you a hard time about it then you don't need cr*ppy friends like that in your life anyway. Love yourself and be confident. Being a 20 year old virgin is totally normal. I'm almost 19 and I haven't even been kissed yet! It will happen when the time is right when you are 100% comfortable and happy with your decision. :h:
I'm in the same boat as yourself, i am also a virgin. I don't take note on what people think but i have never been given stick for being a virgin in all honesty.
Original post by DinduCoffin
Said the virgin LOL

No need for that. Who knows? Maybe you are a virgin and she is not.
Original post by Anonymous

Same here, I know what you mean :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending