The Student Room Group

Boots Finance Graduate Programme - Interview

Has anybody had the telephone interview for the Boots Finance Graduate Programme, and got any tips/advice?
Reply 1
Have you had your telephone interview? I cant seem to find any forums but mine is tomorrow! I applied for the finance scheme! Any help would be appreciated
Hey :smile:

I've applied for the operations scheme and have my telephone interview today! Actually in about an hour haha :') Good luck to both of you and hopefully it will go well for all of us!
Reply 3
Original post by LGrosvenor101
Hey :smile:

I've applied for the operations scheme and have my telephone interview today! Actually in about an hour haha :':wink: Good luck to both of you and hopefully it will go well for all of us!

I hope it went well for you! How did it go? Was it an informal interview?
Reply 4
Original post by zishyy
Have you had your telephone interview? I cant seem to find any forums but mine is tomorrow! I applied for the finance scheme! Any help would be appreciated

Hi i applied the finance placement year 2016 at Boots and will have telephone interview next week. Could you give me some insights about what did they ask at the interview? I will be very appreciated it if you could share your experience with me:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending