The Student Room Group

I'm on my period and I'm having Biology mock exam tomorrow.

Scroll to see replies

you have an exam on a Sunday?
Why the hell do we want to know this?
Original post by Mayhem™

#JustMiddeEasternThings
Actually this brings up the question how do you girls find doing an exam during that time of the month? Is it a lot harder to focus?
I was on mine for most of my mocks, it's fine tbh
Original post by Student403
Actually this brings up the question how do you girls find doing an exam during that time of the month? Is it a lot harder to focus?

It is - i can't focus on anything except my uterus tearing itself apart and the stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. I could take cocodamol and that would completely get rid of the pain but I'd be high af and can't focus on anything then either xD

and you know when you're stomach hurts really bad and you start shaking your legs or rolling yourself if you're laying down - that's what I be doing all throughout my exams #rip
Original post by Anonymous
It is - i can't focus on anything except my uterus tearing itself apart and the stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. I could take cocodamol and that would completely get rid of the pain but I'd be high af and can't focus on anything then either xD

and you know when you're stomach hurts really bad and you start shaking your legs or rolling yourself if you're laying down - that's what I be doing all throughout my exams #rip

That sounds horrific + unfair. I wonder why this isn't a huge issue exam boards are aware of :redface:
That sounds horrific + unfair. I wonder why this isn't a huge issue exam boards are aware of :redface:

I know :cry2: should count as mitigating circumstances tbh
I know :cry2: should count as mitigating circumstances tbh

Definitely! The only (major) problem would be proving it because I forsee a lot of dishonest girls abusing this system :/
Original post by maria.x

I feel for you! I was celebrating missing my holiday but now I realise I'm probably gonna be on over my history mock and the only 2 GCSEs I'm taking this year! (each 4 weeks apart grrr). I find soft mints are the only non medical thing that helps.
It's so unfair that we have to suffer through while boys don't get anything to disadvantage them!
Original post by Mayhem™

:rofl: !!!

Daaamn...
You and me both :frown: except I don't have an exam tomorow but I do have a maths one which is net week lol
Definitely! The only (major) problem would be proving it because I forsee a lot of dishonest girls abusing this system :/

Yup, anyone can say they're in agony with their period pains when they're not at all. I don't feel any pain or anything during my period for example, yet you couldn't disprove that I don't if I said I did lol
Definitely! The only (major) problem would be proving it because I foresee a lot of dishonest girls abusing this system :/

Yeah true I don't know how you'd prove it... though I know some girls vomit so I guess that is proof?

Original post by Imperion

Daaamn...

ikrrrrrrr
Yeah true I don't know how you'd prove it... though I know some girls vomit so I guess that is proof?

ikrrrrrrr

Pretty easy to stick two fingers down your throat in the bathroom and then call a teacher :/

Original post by preetg97
Yup, anyone can say they're in agony with their period pains when they're not at all. I don't feel any pain or anything during my period for example, yet you couldn't disprove that I don't if I said I did lol

Lucky you!
Reply 16
haha this thread though :rofl:

lol your not the only girl wait till you have actual exams, or be lucky you don't start your period in an exam.

i have really bad period pains and during 3 of my alevel exams which were in the same week i was in pain during them, but guess what i got over it.
(edited 8 years ago)

Not sure this helps you personally OP, but...

If anyone's period pain is so bad it interferes with their everyday life, then that's a medical issue. They should be able to go and see their doctor and get better painkillers, go on the pill (worked for me), etc to make it more bearable. In some cases it might even be a sign that something else is wrong. Also, even if it only lasts a couple of days, that much time every month for most of your life is kinda a big deal.

Anyways... Good luck for tomorrow, you have my sympathy x
Hmm

You will do fine :smile:

Good Luck x
Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending