you have an exam on a Sunday?

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell do we want to know this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    #JustMiddeEasternThings

ReputationRep:
    Actually this brings up the question how do you girls find doing an exam during that time of the month? Is it a lot harder to focus?

ReputationRep:
    I was on mine for most of my mocks, it's fine tbh

(Original post by Student403)
    Actually this brings up the question how do you girls find doing an exam during that time of the month? Is it a lot harder to focus?
    It is - i can't focus on anything except my uterus tearing itself apart and the stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. I could take cocodamol and that would completely get rid of the pain but I'd be high af and can't focus on anything then either xD

and you know when you're stomach hurts really bad and you start shaking your legs or rolling yourself if you're laying down - that's what I be doing all throughout my exams #rip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It is - i can't focus on anything except my uterus tearing itself apart and the stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. I could take cocodamol and that would completely get rid of the pain but I'd be high af and can't focus on anything then either xD

and you know when you're stomach hurts really bad and you start shaking your legs or rolling yourself if you're laying down - that's what I be doing all throughout my exams #rip
    That sounds horrific + unfair. I wonder why this isn't a huge issue exam boards are aware of

That sounds horrific + unfair. I wonder why this isn't a huge issue exam boards are aware of
    I know :cry2: should count as mitigating circumstances tbh

ReputationRep:
    I know :cry2: should count as mitigating circumstances tbh
    Definitely! The only (major) problem would be proving it because I forsee a lot of dishonest girls abusing this system :/

(Original post by maria.x)
    I feel for you! I was celebrating missing my holiday but now I realise I'm probably gonna be on over my history mock and the only 2 GCSEs I'm taking this year! (each 4 weeks apart grrr). I find soft mints are the only non medical thing that helps.
    It's so unfair that we have to suffer through while boys don't get anything to disadvantage them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    :rofl: !!!

Daaamn...

ReputationRep:
    You and me both except I don't have an exam tomorow but I do have a maths one which is net week lol

ReputationRep:
    Definitely! The only (major) problem would be proving it because I forsee a lot of dishonest girls abusing this system :/
    Yup, anyone can say they're in agony with their period pains when they're not at all. I don't feel any pain or anything during my period for example, yet you couldn't disprove that I don't if I said I did lol

Definitely! The only (major) problem would be proving it because I foresee a lot of dishonest girls abusing this system :/
    Yeah true I don't know how you'd prove it... though I know some girls vomit so I guess that is proof?

(Original post by Imperion)
    Daaamn...
    ikrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    Yeah true I don't know how you'd prove it... though I know some girls vomit so I guess that is proof?

ikrrrrrrr
    Pretty easy to stick two fingers down your throat in the bathroom and then call a teacher :/

(Original post by preetg97)
    Yup, anyone can say they're in agony with their period pains when they're not at all. I don't feel any pain or anything during my period for example, yet you couldn't disprove that I don't if I said I did lol
    Lucky you!

ReputationRep:
    haha this thread though :rofl:

lol your not the only girl wait till you have actual exams, or be lucky you don't start your period in an exam.

i have really bad period pains and during 3 of my alevel exams which were in the same week i was in pain during them, but guess what i got over it.

ReputationRep:

Not sure this helps you personally OP, but...

If anyone's period pain is so bad it interferes with their everyday life, then that's a medical issue. They should be able to go and see their doctor and get better painkillers, go on the pill (worked for me), etc to make it more bearable. In some cases it might even be a sign that something else is wrong. Also, even if it only lasts a couple of days, that much time every month for most of your life is kinda a big deal.

Anyways... Good luck for tomorrow, you have my sympathy x

ReputationRep:
    Hmm

You will do fine

Good Luck x

ReputationRep:
    Lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.