The Student Room Group

Girls how would you feel if your boyfriend asked you to control when he masturbated

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
So, basically I established a short while ago that I have a bit of a masturbation problem. And tbh, it affects my performance. My enjoyment and my motivation. It also stops me from being turned on as much as I could be and thus my girl enjoying me spending the night with her...

So I thought, how about I literally say to my girlfriend, better phrased than this, but this is for concision - How would you feel about controlling when I masturbate for how long I masturbate and how I masturbate?

I know this is a hard question to answer because obviously it depends on the girl. That might really turn some on, or it might just plain freak some girls out. I want to know generally what y'all would think if your boyfriend asked you that.

And don't worry, it doesn't mean I'd be so submissive in person. On the contrary the whole purpose would be I would be ravenous for you when I finally see you (it can sometimes end up being a week or slightly more before I see her).

Oh and I somehow nearly forgot to say - the whole point of this is that not only does it turn me on with the submissive element when I'm away from her, as well as providing more avenues for sexual discussion via text, but also, me knowing that she doesn't want me to **** is a ****ing good deterrent for me to not ****. I want to please her and she'll know if I've wanked or not :wink: So it will solve those issues of paragraph 1 as I struggle solving them on my own...

I would also find it hot to know when he's wanked.
It would be nice sometimes if he didn't listen to me when I said no and did it anyway but ygm.
Original post by Anonymous
I would also find it hot to know when he's wanked.
It would be nice sometimes if he didn't listen to me when I said no and did it anyway but ygm.

Well it's not going to just be as simple as "no sir, you may not" and I go "Oh. Ok". It naturally leads to sex talk and sexting.

Anyways, I knew there were some girls out there that wouldn't mind it, shame you chose to go anon though, I didn't lol. I don't think it's particularly embarrassing... It just is what it is.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Well it's not going to just be as simple as "no sir, you may not" and I go "Oh. Ok". It naturally leads to sex talk and sexting.

Anyways, I knew there were some girls out there that wouldn't mind it, shame you chose to go anon though, I didn't lol. I don't think it's particularly embarrassing... It just is what it is.

i'm muslim and this is was serious post that's why i'm anon
Reply 43
Wow this monstrous thread still exists.
Original post by Anonymous
i'm muslim and this is was serious post that's why i'm anon

Oh you naughty Muslim girls... You shouldn't even be talking about sex, nevermind controlling the horny minds of men >_>

Ignoring the hypocrisy of it, I assure you many Muslim girls are far kinkier than you... I swear pakistani girls are the kinkiest in the UK lol.
Presumably you're thinking (and quite possibly masturbating about) chastity devices, aren't you?
I’d be glad if he did he’s already the submissive one
To me

Quick Reply

Latest