The Student Room Group

What's the most gentlemen thing a guy has done for you??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chocolatesauce
this guy would come to the bus stop to see me everyday to talk which meant he would have to leave his house half an hour early, not sure if its gentlemanly but it comes to mind

I think the guy had a crush on you :wink:
Original post by Mancini
Mancini does not get triggered Mancini is the trigger, just ask your fellow feminazis round TSR. :smile:

Plus if my words were not true you wouldn't be huffing and puffing like this, obviously I hit a soft spot.

I just don't like to be called something I'm not and be accused of doing something I didn't do. No one else said anything to me on this thread about being a feminazi, because I said nothing like that.

You can make what you want out of my post, I know what I meant.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Nettled
I think the guy had a crush on you :wink:
lol loads of people said that :redface:
lol loads of people said that :redface:

No sane guy would scarfice 30 mins off their sleep just to have a chat.
Reply 84
A sweet guy gave me a rose :redface:
Original post by Nettled
No sane guy would scarfice 30 mins off their sleep just to have a chat.

if so he never did pluck up the courage to say anything :lol:
if so he never did pluck up the courage to say anything :lol:

Oh poor him... I'm sure you realised though you should have hinted your stance.
gentlemanlyˈdʒɛnt(ə)lmənli/adjectiveadjective: gentlemanly

chivalrous, courteous, or honourable.

befitting a gentleman.

Chivalrous is unlikely, unless its intervening in a fight or stopping you being mugged or harassed? Not sure theres much space to park your charger these days?
Honourable I dont really see theres much scope with that and in fact honour is mentioned more in honour killings....

So really your best chance is courtesy
Original post by Nettled
Oh poor him... I'm sure you realised though you should have hinted your stance.

yes, that was a lesson learnt indeed
yes, that was a lesson learnt indeed

For him?
Original post by Nettled
For him?

no for me
One took his coat off and gave it to me when I was shivering outside despite already having a coat on myself.
Another dropped me off right in front of my house instead of on the corner, after insisting to him that i'll walk, just to make sure I got in safely.
Never forget these😄😄
no for me

Oh ok was thinking jheeze this girls a tough cookie.
Reply 93
Original post by Eternalflames
I just don't like to be called something I'm not and be accused of doing something I didn't do. No one else said anything to me on this thread about being a feminazi, because I said nothing like that.

You can make what you want out of my post, I know what I meant.

Your mocking post does not even answer the thread question, you simply took it as an opportunity to spread your hate. Just because no one else let you know does not mean I am not right. An unruly child who does not have good parenting would also not know they are doing wrong, until they meet a person who taught them right.
Original post by Nettled
Oh ok was thinking jheeze this girls a tough cookie.

oh haha nooo he was a shy one anyway :rofl:
oh haha nooo he was a shy one anyway :rofl:

Awh bless him. Reminds me of a time when my friend had a crush on this guy and wanted me to go and tell the guy about her crush on him.
Original post by Nettled
Awh bless him. Reminds me of a time when my friend had a crush on this guy and wanted me to go and tell the guy about her crush on him.

aww haha haven't we all been there as a friend :lol I think the trouble is realising if the other person likes you enough to ask you out
Reply 97
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
One took his coat off and gave it to me when I was shivering outside despite already having a coat on myself.
Another dropped me off right in front of my house instead of on the corner, after insisting to him that i'll walk, just to make sure I got in safely.
Never forget these😄😄

Oh stuff like that? Isn't that expected?
This same guy who's quite good looking but probably straight opened the door for me like 5 times now (halls entrance). Like, why do we keep seeing each other?
Original post by whorace
Oh stuff like that? Isn't that expected?

Supposedly, but it was from unexpected people that made it special

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending