Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most gentlemen thing a guy has done for you?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    this guy would come to the bus stop to see me everyday to talk which meant he would have to leave his house half an hour early, not sure if its gentlemanly but it comes to mind
    I think the guy had a crush on you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    Mancini does not get triggered Mancini is the trigger, just ask your fellow feminazis round TSR.

Plus if my words were not true you wouldn't be huffing and puffing like this, obviously I hit a soft spot.
    I just don't like to be called something I'm not and be accused of doing something I didn't do. No one else said anything to me on this thread about being a feminazi, because I said nothing like that.

You can make what you want out of my post, I know what I meant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nettled)
    I think the guy had a crush on you
    lol loads of people said that

ReputationRep:
    lol loads of people said that
    No sane guy would scarfice 30 mins off their sleep just to have a chat.

ReputationRep:
    A sweet guy gave me a rose

ReputationRep:
    No sane guy would scarfice 30 mins off their sleep just to have a chat.
    if so he never did pluck up the courage to say anything :lol:

ReputationRep:
    if so he never did pluck up the courage to say anything :lol:
    Oh poor him... I'm sure you realised though you should have hinted your stance.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    gentlemanlyˈdʒɛnt(ə)lmənli/adjectiveadjective: gentlemanly
    1. chivalrous, courteous, or honourable.
    2. befitting a gentleman.

Chivalrous is unlikely, unless its intervening in a fight or stopping you being mugged or harassed? Not sure theres much space to park your charger these days?
    Honourable I dont really see theres much scope with that and in fact honour is mentioned more in honour killings....

So really your best chance is courtesy

ReputationRep:
    Oh poor him... I'm sure you realised though you should have hinted your stance.
    yes, that was a lesson learnt indeed

ReputationRep:
    yes, that was a lesson learnt indeed
    For him?

ReputationRep:
    For him?
    no for me

ReputationRep:
    One took his coat off and gave it to me when I was shivering outside despite already having a coat on myself.
    Another dropped me off right in front of my house instead of on the corner, after insisting to him that i'll walk, just to make sure I got in safely.
    Never forget these😄😄

ReputationRep:
    no for me
    Oh ok was thinking jheeze this girls a tough cookie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    I just don't like to be called something I'm not and be accused of doing something I didn't do. No one else said anything to me on this thread about being a feminazi, because I said nothing like that.

You can make what you want out of my post, I know what I meant.
    Your mocking post does not even answer the thread question, you simply took it as an opportunity to spread your hate. Just because no one else let you know does not mean I am not right. An unruly child who does not have good parenting would also not know they are doing wrong, until they meet a person who taught them right.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok was thinking jheeze this girls a tough cookie.
    oh haha nooo he was a shy one anyway :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    oh haha nooo he was a shy one anyway :rofl:
    Awh bless him. Reminds me of a time when my friend had a crush on this guy and wanted me to go and tell the guy about her crush on him.

ReputationRep:
    Awh bless him. Reminds me of a time when my friend had a crush on this guy and wanted me to go and tell the guy about her crush on him.
    aww haha haven't we all been there as a friend :lol I think the trouble is realising if the other person likes you enough to ask you out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx)
    One took his coat off and gave it to me when I was shivering outside despite already having a coat on myself.
    Another dropped me off right in front of my house instead of on the corner, after insisting to him that i'll walk, just to make sure I got in safely.
    Never forget these😄😄
    Oh stuff like that? Isn't that expected?

ReputationRep:
    This same guy who's quite good looking but probably straight opened the door for me like 5 times now (halls entrance). Like, why do we keep seeing each other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Oh stuff like that? Isn't that expected?
    Supposedly, but it was from unexpected people that made it special

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.