The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a friend or colleague that wanted to bang your crush?

I had this crush on a girl, and don't see or talk to her much anymore as I changed jobs, anyway I just got a random text from a guy from old job and he's asking for her number and saying he wants to bang her one time, the problem is, I didnt want to give it, I didnt even reply, what does that say about me?

She didnt feel the same way and I think i'm doing a okay job in getting over her, but this text ruined my day. Its taking me so long to get over her, and don't want to go back to square one.
Just ignore it and carry on.
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
Just ignore it and carry on.

Help me, I don't know how to move on, its always gonna be there no matter how hard I try or kid myself when she texts me, I will always give in and reply.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bennyboyben
Help me, I don't know how to move on, its always gonna be there no matter how hard I try or kid myself when she texts me, I will always give in and reply.

So block her.
Reply 4
Original post by bennyboyben
I had this crush on a girl, and don't see or talk to her much anymore as I changed jobs, anyway I just got a random text from a guy from old job and he's asking for her number and saying he wants to bang her one time, the problem is, I didnt want to give it, I didnt even reply, what does that say about me?

She didnt feel the same way and I think i'm doing a okay job in getting over her, but this text ruined my day. Its taking me so long to get over her, and don't want to go back to square one.

Just say you deleted her number as you don't work there. Tell him to grow some balls and ask her himself.
I wouldn't give anyone's number, I'm sure she wouldn't want a stranger texting her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending