The Student Room Group

Does anyone else get saddened by wasting work they did?

Might just be me, but now it's revision and I'm cutting down my topics, it actually pains me to look at the hours and hour and hours of notes I did, only to cut them out and not even need them for my exam (since I only need to do 3Qs out of 7-10 topics...)
:cry:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Inazuma
Might just be me, but now it's revision and I'm cutting down my topics, it actually pains me to look at the hours and hour and hours of notes I did, only to cut them out and not even need them for my exam (since I only need to do 3Qs out of 7-10 topics...)

You're at uni to learn your subject, which is what your notes have achieved. The exams are just your chance to officially prove that you've learned it.
Reply 2
Original post by Klix88
You're at uni to learn your subject, which is what your notes have achieved. The exams are just your chance to officially prove that you've learned it.

That is very true, I like that perspective !
I guess it makes for fun trivia to, to harass all my friends with
Original post by Inazuma

It's not a waste - all those notes and work you did are giving you a broader knowledge of your subject... it all adds up and helps in the exams, even if you don't get a direct question on it :smile:
"Work leads to knowledge, and knowledge is never wasted"

But, I do know the feeling!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending