The Student Room Group

Indeed employer check

Does indeed do employer checks so in terms of whether the company is genuine etc before they allow the company to advertise on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
Does indeed do employer checks so in terms of whether the company is genuine etc before they allow the company to advertise on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant find anything on indeed itself, so not sure.
Why do you want to know?
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
I cant find anything on indeed itself, so not sure.
Why do you want to know?

yeh i cant find anything either hence why i made the thread, i've applied for a company which seems a bit weird but then i thought they were checked by indeed so i was just curious but its probably nothing to about. Thanks.
I thought Indeed operated more like a search engine rather than a database. I wouldnt rely on Indeed,
Original post by r-t

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they do not. I have seen fake jobs advertised on indeed, however indeed is NOT littered with fake jobs/companies like Universal Jobmatch is! If the company you saw looks dodgy, have you done a google check on them? What seems dodgy about them exactly?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending