The Student Room Group

Which girl was attracted to me?

I was at a club with my room mates and a couple other friends last night and as we got to the bar these two girls came up to me. One of them yelled "My friend thinks you're really, really sexy". I turned to her friend who quickly said "I've got a BF!".

I looked back at the other girl and said "Well looks like we're going to have to get together to make her jealous then" and the first girl got closer and touched my chest.

Was this some kind of ruse?
Original post by Anonymous
I was at a club with my room mates and a couple other friends last night and as we got to the bar these two girls came up to me. One of them yelled "My friend thinks you're really, really sexy". I turned to her friend who quickly said "I've got a BF!".

I looked back at the other girl and said "Well looks like we're going to have to get together to make her jealous then" and the first girl got closer and touched my chest.

hmmmm it sounds like it, but it could be the whole 'Oh a friend of mine wanted to know [insert whatever]' when they want to actually ask about themselves thing.

so i'd say it's the girl who shouted 'you're really sexy' is the one who's attracted to you, since the other one has a BF!
they both sound a bit dodgy :yep:
i could be wrong :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
If it was a club, my guess is that she had a sudden growth of balls and she decided to try and pull that move to break the ice.

Then again I could be wrong, it might be a ruse.

Chance it and go back there, if she's there again and does want something she'll do it again!
Original post by anonymous
i was at a club with my room mates and a couple other friends last night and as we got to the bar these two girls came up to me. One of them yelled "my friend thinks you're really, really sexy". I turned to her friend who quickly said "i've got a bf!".

I looked back at the other girl and said "well looks like we're going to have to get together to make her jealous then" and the first girl got closer and touched my chest.

my daddy did that once to me, should i be worried ???
P.s ive got a wiggly wormy that just cant be taimed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending