The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

personally no
Depends , when they get on the scales does it say to be continued ?
Original post by Mousey1212
You are hysterical! I second the opinion.

6-year-old thread…
th

Original post by Bang Outta Order
Like over 20 stone and immobilised. I was watching this programme about people who are like 800 lbs and bedridden because of it, and they showed their like bed sores and flesh eating bacteria. One bird got stuck on a toilet, a dude got stuck in the tub, another got stuck in the ****ing car I mean :nothing: strangers had to help each of them, even to just stand up, and meanwhile they've got fairly good looking partners the lot of em?! :K: And they're always like hella embarrassed, one dude had to walk for his bit for like an hr just to avoid fast food shops -__- I'm partially relieved I didn't find any of this hilarious for a change, I was just silenced by shock and pity.

its a fetish, like look at the slaton sisters the big one always has a partner who is totally healthy but just want to feed them
divorce rates increase after gastric weight removal, even though their partners are getting healthier they dont want to be with them anymore, its 100% a fetish thing
This is a ridiculously old thread, but yes my other half is morbidly obese (around 32 stone), and has very poor mobility (uses a rollator to walk, and cannot manage to walk more than a few metres even with the rollator before having to stop).
Original post by bigplongus
th

its a fetish, like look at the slaton sisters the big one always has a partner who is totally healthy but just want to feed them
divorce rates increase after gastric weight removal, even though their partners are getting healthier they dont want to be with them anymore, its 100% a fetish thing

No it isn't always a fetish. I would much prefer my other half not to be morbidly obese, but it is what it is, I'm not going to walk away as I made a commitment.
No. And I would leave them if they became obese and weren't willing to change
I wouldn’t date , but I smash her back doors in . Give her the best cardio workout the fattie has ever had .

Latest

Trending

Trending