The Student Room Group

Why do guys wait for other men to look at his girl? Guy logic needed.

Scroll to see replies

Aww cmonnnn mods do your job and approve these pictures
Original post by xobeauty
Aww cmonnnn mods do your job and approve these pictures

I have nothing to do with this section. :lol:
Original post by iEthan
I have nothing to do with this section. :lol:

You're a good mod, very quick. So you can't approve these?
Original post by xobeauty
You're a good mod, very quick. So you can't approve these?

Nope! Got no powers here, nor has Sean. :tongue: Someone will get on it soon. :lol:
Original post by iEthan
Nope! Got no powers here, nor has Sean. :tongue: Someone will get on it soon. :lol:

I need to see it within 3mins
Sounds like insecurity to me. When my brother was dating his most recent girlfriend, he reeked of insecurity.

She's a far bigger catch than him in the looks department because she really makes the effort to go the extra mile and always looks presentable. All he ever had to say after they'd had a day out together was that other men were looking at her and me, my mum and dad's reaction would always be the same "Well duh, she's good looking. And they have a right to look at both of you when they're walking past you." it got to the point where his reaction was obviously suggesting his fear.

He partly saw her as a trophy because he knew he got lucky (and her appearance was all he ever spoke about), and too feared that someone else would try and take her away from him. Some guys are extremely insecure and want to hide their partner away from the world, others want the validation that they must be a catch for having a girlfriend at all, or both.
Original post by Anonymous
I noticed with a guy I'm seeing, if we're out in public and there's a guy walking by or something...he will look at them then look at me and do that till they pass by. And sometimes these guys won't even be looking at me, it's like he waits to see if they will?

Or another example is, if he's walking ahead of me ( he with his friends, me with mine) and we're passing by a group of guys he will stop, stare at them, then stare at me.

He sounds insecure. It's like he's showing you off to try and validate himself. Approval seeking behaviour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jazzy97
He sounds insecure. It's like he's showing you off to try and validate himself. Approval seeking behaviour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've noticed multiple times when he does see guys staring he does chuckle and kiss my arm. Or he will look straight into their eyes. It's just odd that he waits for guys to look lol hey whatever he better know he's not the only fish in the sea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending