Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys
    Well as you know the university of hong kong takes a deposit of around $10000 once you get a conditional offer right?
    But due to some circumstances i wont be able to attend the university
    Is there any way i can get my deposit back as i am in dire need of the money due to our financial situation being miserable.
    Sorry and Thank you for your patience
    P.s - If you see this in other threads dw im not a spammer im just desperate.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    This is a UK website so it's highly unlikely that you'll get a response here. Contact the uni and see what they can do. Is there no one in Hong Kong who is familiar with the system to advise you?
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.