The Student Room Group

All my friends have dropped out, I'm extremely demotivated

Im a first year student, I had friends (3) they started dropping out one by one, now im left alone and I cant cope with been alone.

My routine before my friends dropped out consisted of going to class, talking to girls, learning how to make Games, going OUT to restaurants.

Now my routine >> class >> computer lab >> home

Im alone and I cant fit in with anyone right now. I dont like the people in my class, they're wayyy different from me.

I've also not submitted two assignments.

And addition to all this I've been diagnosed with anemia and I have to take 5 tablets everyday for the rest of my life.

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't give up, it sucks but and I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through, but keep your head up high, you're at uni and you're bound to make new friends sooner or later. Try joining societies and keep a certain positiveness about you so people want to come up to you and talk. You can't let things get to you, and about your health, don't get depressed or saddened by it, what will be will be you've just gotta commit to it and stay strong and it'll soon pass. We all go through rough patches now and then. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by ThatMadClown
Don't give up, it sucks but and I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through, but keep your head up high, you're at uni and you're bound to make new friends sooner or later. Try joining societies and keep a certain positiveness about you so people want to come up to you and talk. You can't let things get to you, and about your health, don't get depressed or saddened by it, what will be will be you've just gotta commit to it and stay strong and it'll soon pass. We all go through rough patches now and then. Good luck! :smile:

Thanks man. I guess I'l have to speak to my mom about my current situation

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest you go to get a degree for yourself not for your friends. So go uni get a degree and you'll make more friends. If you are gonna continue to be demotivated by the fact that your mates aren't there, drop out but you will most likely regret it when you have some low paid job. And why would you have that job? Because you left uni because you didn't have any friends. I hope you prosper! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in a similar situation and dreading 2nd year.
Reply 5
Original post by nerdling_CompSci
Thanks man. I guess I'l have to speak to my mom about my current situation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go to a freshers event bro, get laid and find some people in common with you
Original post by nerdling_CompSci
Im a first year student, I had friends (3) they started dropping out one by one, now im left alone and I cant cope with been alone.

My routine before my friends dropped out consisted of going to class, talking to girls, learning how to make Games, going OUT to restaurants.

Now my routine >> class >> computer lab >> home

Im alone and I cant fit in with anyone right now. I dont like the people in my class, they're wayyy different from me.

I've also not submitted two assignments.

And addition to all this I've been diagnosed with anemia and I have to take 5 tablets everyday for the rest of my life.

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is the earliest a person has dropped out?

Latest

Trending

Trending