The Student Room Group

Failing call centre interviews

Hi, i've recently graduated from uni in sociology. Since then i have been looking for jobs and the interviews i got were all call centre. I failed every single one and i feel really down. I feel like I will never get a job and end up on benefits for the rest of my life & i have social anxiety. Any advice?
Reply 1
Original post by Muna_94
Hi, i've recently graduated from uni in sociology. Since then i have been looking for jobs and the interviews i got were all call centre. I failed every single one and i feel really down. I feel like I will never get a job and end up on benefits for the rest of my life & i have social anxiety. Any advice?

chin up you will get other interviews, dw most job posts nowadays have like 1000's of people applying. i would say try and get some interview practice in and also maybe do some work experience.
Original post by Muna_94

Chill. When it is time, thrn youll get one. A job doesnt come in a day, over night or in a month, it will take time and eventually you will get one .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending