Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi. my univerist doesnt have any sports ! is that the same with anbody else
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jason kelly)
    Any sports as in 0 sport teams? I suppose that's.. possible-ish.. where do you go, if you don't mind saying?

I know of a few unis where societies in general aren't really a thing or active but that is a bit bad.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jason kelly)
    Hello ,

Your university doesn't have any sports? Yes, some places don't have sports - it's just because of the university and the courses they offer so it doesn't invite people who like sport or spark enough interest to start a team.

If you're that shocked by it, start a society yourself? Whatever sport you're interested - start a society up yourself and get some people interested. If you're unsure about how to do it, talk to your SU.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    just because your uni doesn't offer sports that shouldn't stop you from participating in them.... check out your local leisure centre/gym and see what they have on offer when it comes to sports and failing that if you have a particular sport in mind then you could always set up your own club ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.