The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tetrahydrocannabinol.
It's highly highly unlikely, and the one we're discussing? Well, I'd put money on it certainly not lasting forever.

And, how would YOU know that my relationship won't last forever. I'm not here, for people to put money on my relationship and the duration for it. I'm here for advice.
Dream catch me
And, how would YOU know that my relationship won't last forever. I'm not here, for people to put money on my relationship and the duration for it. I'm here for advice.

Because it's pretty obvious! Look at the post title! Look at how you've described the way he is with you. And now you want to argue that it's going to last forever? Oh dear.
Advice is formed from opinions and we're giving you ours. No one says you have to listen to them or like them but it's what you asked for
SmilerNuts
Advice is formed from opinions and we're giving you ours. No one says you have to listen to them or like them but it's what you asked for

Exactamundo. And she needs to get some self respect and realise that it won't last forever. That way she won't be spouting all this "but I don't want to lose him" nonsense, and start realising that TWO people have to enjoy the relationship for it to work, so she needs to speak her mind and not be one of those irritating needy people who can't bear to be single, and would rather be a doormat. But, it's her life and if she doesn't want advice then she shouldn't have come on here in the first place.
tetrahydrocannabinol.
Exactamundo. And she needs to get some self respect and realise that it won't last forever. That way she won't be spouting all this "but I don't want to lose him" nonsense, and start realising that TWO people have to enjoy the relationship for it to work, so she needs to speak her mind and not be one of those irritating needy people who can't bear to be single, and would rather be a doormat. But, it's her life and if she doesn't want advice then she shouldn't have come on here in the first place.

:dito: couldn't agree more.
I get the feeling that she is maybe too naive to realise yet though and will carry on with the relationship like this till he gets sick of it and leaves her. Then we'll get another "I've just been dumped for being too clingy, how do i get him back" thread in H&R :rolleyes:

OP - the sooner you talk to him the better. Longer you leave it the harder it is for change to happen.
SmilerNuts
:dito: couldn't agree more.
I get the feeling that she is maybe too naive to realise yet though and will carry on with the relationship like this till he gets sick of it and leaves her. Then we'll get another "I've just been dumped for being too clingy, how do i get him back" thread in H&R :rolleyes:

OP - the sooner you talk to him the better. Longer you leave it the harder it is for change to happen.

Oh dear me, I couldn't have put it better myself. Repping you right now!

...and she won't talk to him, she'll just keep bitching to people on here until he dumps her
Or bitching at people on here who try and talk some sense into her like you. Can't wait to see how much money i win from my bet on it, odds of 2-1 that they're over by end of the year :p:

Was gonna rep you but some n00bs deserved some neg so i'll get ya tomorrow :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending