The Student Room Group

college haven't let student finance i have left?

i started a course on the 26th september and left after a week due to anxiety, the following week i phoned student finance to let them i left and they said they need to wait for the college to let them know i have left the course and that i would then recieve a letter for me to get intouch about paying my loan and grant back.

but i havn't hear anything, there are no letters uve recieved or onlie so i presume college havn't yet let them know, does this mean student finance would still think i am at college and send my second term loan/grantto me in january?
Original post by sophiejessie1995
i started a course on the 26th september and left after a week due to anxiety, the following week i phoned student finance to let them i left and they said they need to wait for the college to let them know i have left the course and that i would then recieve a letter for me to get intouch about paying my loan and grant back.

but i havn't hear anything, there are no letters uve recieved or onlie so i presume college havn't yet let them know, does this mean student finance would still think i am at college and send my second term loan/grantto me in january?

Call them again to make sure they dont send you the payment.
Hi there.

If you've spoken with your uni about leaving then they should send information to us to advise you are suspending/withdrawing not long afterwards.

If they haven't done that yet and your concerned they won't by the time your next payments due, you can call us and we can block the payments until they do so.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending