The Student Room Group

just thought everyone would like 2 know im autistic

i have been autistic all my life i have failed my exams because of it and i would like to take the oppertunity to say dont make fun of me thanks. :'(
Reply 1
Original post by kyle12345+6
i have been autistic all my life i have failed my exams because of it and i would like to take the oppertunity to say dont make fun of me thanks. :'(

If anyone makes fun of you erase them from your life.

Everyone has their intricacies - don't diminish yours.
Original post by _Fergo
If anyone makes fun of you erase them from your life.

Everyone has their intricacies - don't diminish yours.
i feel worthless
Reply 3
i feel worthless

You shouldn't man. Life is too short and precious - don't waste a second of it harbouring such feelings.

Focus on your strengths, love who you are and never, ever give up on yourself.

A huge internet-hug to hopefully make you feel slightly better :hugs:
Original post by _Fergo
You shouldn't man. Life is too short and precious - don't waste a second of it harbouring such feelings.

Focus on your strengths, love who you are and never, ever give up on yourself.

A huge internet-hug to hopefully make you feel slightly better :hugs:

nothings going to help m8
Reply 5
nothings going to help m8

Have some faith in yourself mate.

Many things are difficult in this life, true. And some have it harder than others for sure. Saying you're worthless and that you can't do anything really does nothing other than bring you down. Instead of feeling all that, use your energy to find something that works for you and makes you happy. It may be difficult, but once you get it it'll be 100% worth it. Trust!
Original post by _Fergo
Have some faith in yourself mate.

Many things are difficult in this life, true. And some have it harder than others for sure. Saying you're worthless and that you can't do anything really does nothing other than bring you down. Instead of feeling all that, use your energy to find something that works for you and makes you happy. It may be difficult, but once you get it it'll be 100% worth it. Trust!
ive tryed i have had gf's but they all cheated on me i have tryed listning to music didnt work tryed hugging my pet rabbit didnt work wa else is there
Reply 7
ive tryed i have had gf's but they all cheated on me i have tryed listning to music didnt work tryed hugging my pet rabbit didnt work wa else is there

I believe you need to think long term - set a goal for yourself and try to achieve it. Start a hobby and immerse yourself in it. Start going to the gym and set goals. Try to get a job that may be interesting and do your best. Pick a specific subject and focus on mastering it (no matter the result).

It doesn't have to be something big per se - just something that will give you a sense of purpose. Hugging pets and listening to music won't do anything in themselves - you must define your own boundaries, and transcend them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JohnGreek
Bro no one knows who you are on TSR, and no one is going to hold it against you here. If you want to make an impact, tell it and try to explain it to people irl
i hardly have any friends
Original post by _Fergo
I believe you need to think long term - set a goal for yourself and try to achieve it. Start a hobby and immerse yourself in it. Start going to the gym and set goals. Try to get a job that may be interesting and do your best. Pick a specific subject and focus on mastering it (no matter the result).

It doesn't have to be something big per se - just something that will give you a sense of purpose. Hugging pets and listening to music won't do anything in themselves - you must define your own boundaries, and transcend them.

i want to volunteer at dogs trust but its a waiting game
Reply 10
i want to volunteer at dogs trust but its a waiting game

Doesn't have to be one thing - volunteer to something else. And really do consider getting involved in something which is physically demanding.

Many things out there to do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending