The Student Room Group

Not sure who to live with next year

Hello, I've been struggling with deciding who I would like to live with next year. I've been asked by two friends of mine to live with them and I like them a lot and I know they are good housemates (Eg, keeping things clean and tidy, not playing loud music in the middle of night) but for some reason I'm not really feeling it. They aren't really 'party animals' and prefer casual evenings in, which I enjoy, but I also want to go out quite often. I suppose I have other friends I can go out with but its convenient to go out with housemates as well.

Problem is, I'm not sure who else I can live with. I've made a decent amount of friends but none that I feel close enough to say 'want to live with me next year?' to.

If anyone has been in a similar situation please share some advice or thoughts :smile:
Original post by thebat5002
Hello, I've been struggling with deciding who I would like to live with next year. I've been asked by two friends of mine to live with them and I like them a lot and I know they are good housemates (Eg, keeping things clean and tidy, not playing loud music in the middle of night) but for some reason I'm not really feeling it. They aren't really 'party animals' and prefer casual evenings in, which I enjoy, but I also want to go out quite often. I suppose I have other friends I can go out with but its convenient to go out with housemates as well.

Problem is, I'm not sure who else I can live with. I've made a decent amount of friends but none that I feel close enough to say 'want to live with me next year?' to.

If anyone has been in a similar situation please share some advice or thoughts :smile:

Is there any reason aside from wanting to go out that you're not feeling it? If not, is there anyone who could maybe join the house group who would want to do nights out etc with you?
Reply 2
Original post by shadowdweller
Is there any reason aside from wanting to go out that you're not feeling it? If not, is there anyone who could maybe join the house group who would want to do nights out etc with you?

I've had a think about it and I've decided that I want to live with these people. Even if we don't really go out on nights out, I would happily live in a house which is quiet in the evenings :colondollar:. Plus there are definitely other people I can go out with to satisfy my clubbing itch.
I've had a think about it and I've decided that I want to live with these people. Even if we don't really go out on nights out, I would happily live in a house which is quiet in the evenings :colondollar:. Plus there are definitely other people I can go out with to satisfy my clubbing itch.

That's great! I'm pleased to hear you've sorted it :h:

definitely think this is the right decision. There's a lot to be said for housemates who don't make a mess or cause you major problems and you'd be taking a risk with anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending