The Student Room Group

How do ugly guys cope?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheLastTycoon
This is beautiful, it made me cry. I relate deeply.

Thanks.

Got it off Reddit. :biggrin:

Fantastic writing. Really gets to me each time I read it.
Original post by Nulliverse
We don't lmao we just sort of die alone and due to natural selection.

Attachment not found
Original post by sr90
I often think about it but i'm not sure if I would be able to tbh. When you're as ugly as me you need a very redeeming feature to compensate - i'm not funny, i'm not confident, i'm not famous and I don't have any friends really. I've had people suggest online dating to me before but if you're a girl with lots of options, you're not going to pick someone like me. Plus you'd need a photo and i've never taken a "selfie" in my life.

You sound just like me. I go to work, do overtime if I can, then deliberately get the slow train back (to kill a bit of time) then walk home even though I don't live near the train station (to kill even more time). When I do get home I lay out my clothes for the next day, brush my teeth/shower and then sit in bed on my laptop or with the TV on. That's my life :lol:

The last time I spoke to someone who isn't a work colleague or family member was September.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you really are extremely unfortunate in the looks department.

are you white?

I would honestly pack up your **** and just immigrate to china .....or even better The Philippines or Thailand ...and look to get a girl based off your whiteness/money./Status

some people may call that sad or look down on it but it's better than being forever alone.

You might even not have to move countries. Upon reading this topic I had a look at some mail order bride websites. It seems a fair few websites are doing a lot these days to try and make sure people don't get "scammed" .... I would say it might be worth checking a few out and picking a site which gives a lot of details about how to avoid getting scammed and the safeguards to take.
(edited 7 years ago)
Ever heard of the word: Money. Yes! Girls love money. Money>Dick. In fact everything.
girlfriends are a burden?

why would people get them?
We go to the gym. Gets us an extra point out of 10.
Reply 106
Money

Donald Trump didn't use his charm to attract all his young wives...
da feels
Original post by Nerry
Money

Donald Trump didn't use his charm to attract all his young wives...

Donald Trump was not ugly when he was younger.
Reply 109
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Donald Trump was not ugly when he was younger.

:rofl:
Soccermom why must you poke fun though, it alredy sucks to be an ugly girl or guy why do have to mock us?
people if you are ugly girl or guy, you got no chance just being honest, 34 years old on this world, been mocked, humiliated anything you can think of. Just focus on other things in life, dont even look at the opposite sex if you are ugly cuz trust me its over!!!
Thats not true, ugly women are screwed too, ugly men and women we got no shot, Ive seen it man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending