The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
Is this because of that thing

That that thing? Not as if thts happening but possibly 🙈
Original post by ANM775
yeah, sure, that's a relationship

Spoiler

I agree with you, that's exactly what I'm saying.
Reply 62
Original post by Rise-up
An LAT doesn't have much bearing on this conversation, as you can still meet up in LAT relationship. An LDR is more of a stage in a relationship in my view, as ultimately you're probably in an LDR due to unavoidable circumstances, such as @Grassapple mentioning about a soldier being separated from their significant other. The goal of LDR as I'm sure you'll agree with me is to then have a successful relationship when you both are able to meet up, therefore it would be absurd to suggest that some people solely prefer to only be in a LDR indefinitely.

oh yes. you are right. it appears i rushed myself there. of course, if the relationship did involve them meeting up, or planning to, then it is a real relationship, isn't it?
Original post by TeenRose29
That that thing? Not as if thts happening but possibly 🙈

Well you are 16 so
Eh I think 15 is just too young there.
Well you are 16 so

You're wisdom is just 😂💪🏼
You're wisdom is just 😂💪🏼

:lol:
Reply 67
Original post by Glassapple
I wasn't conned, I willingly gave that money because I have money and money means nothing to me, and it was for sex, not love or a relationship. I actually met the guy, had sex with him and did a lot of actual, real-life stuff with him as well. I didn't send him money via PayPal because of a sob story from a random person online, like what will happen to you.

well, i know money means nothing to you. you're a brat. a spoiled brat who is going to get a very great reality check when you are thrown out into the real world. but hey, enjoy daddy's wallet for now.
Original post by Anonmon
well, i know money means nothing to you. you're a brat. a spoiled brat who is going to get a very great reality check when you are thrown out into the real world. but hey, enjoy daddy's wallet for now.

This is meant to be about you, not you deflecting your issues onto me because literally every single person in this thread agrees with me one way or another. Do what you want but don't be surprised when you get hurt.
Illegal and the age gap
Sex, sex and sex. Does ordinary people think about anything else at all? Would you have ever guessed that there are several other things that makes a relationship a good one? And wow, despite a good sex relationship can be such a waste of time!
:lol:

tbf when ur a grandma you should open an advisory centre, it would be v popular yano :biggrin:
sooooooooooooooooooo is tht a yes or no for your approval? :tongue:
Reply 71
Original post by Anonmon

oh god reading your again, you're even worse then i thought
Reply 72
Original post by Anonmon

there's no need to argue about anything, just sit back and enjoy the debate.
Original post by Anonmon
oh god reading your again, you're even worse then i thought

Why's that?
tbf when ur a grandma you should open an advisory centre, it would be v popular yano :biggrin:
sooooooooooooooooooo is tht a yes or no for your approval? :tongue:

Hahaha why not now? :rofl:

Well I'll have to think about it tbh
Reply 75
Original post by Dafock
there's no need to argue about anything, just sit back and enjoy the debate.

:danceboy::danceboy::danceboy:
Reply 76
This is meant to be about you, not you deflecting your issues onto me because literally every single person in this thread agrees with me one way or another. Do what you want but don't be surprised when you get hurt.

well actually it's supposed to be about a 15 year old male and a 21 year old female, but whatever. and if you look through all these posts again you'll find ones that don't agree with. the only reason i'm being this rude to you is because you're a tit. a tit with no knowledge of the real world. i'm only trying to prevent you getting stabbed in a dark alleyway because you Pi**ed off the wrong person with your "superior knowledge"
Hahaha why not now? :rofl:

Well I'll have to think about it tbh

Because your not a granny yet? :u: Or are you? 👀🤔
Lol oh no 🤦🏻*♀️
Reply 78
Why's that?

because you literally said that you paid for sex. and then you think you can govern other people's relationships
Original post by Anonmon
because you literally said that you paid for sex. and then you think you can govern other people's relationships

Whatever you think about me, that's not what this thread is about. Nobody in this entire conversation has agreed with anything you have said, because it's all nonsense. Do what you want, you'll get hurt.

Latest

Trending

Trending