The Student Room Group

Which evidence to send

I've been living in the UK since 2007 and have stayed here since. I applied for student finance, sent them my passport as they wanted, and they sent it back with a residency form asking me to fill it out and give them evidence of my addresses from the past 5 years. It says I can send them my exam certificates, which is the easiest option but I'm not sure how they get evidence from that. The certificates only show which dates I did the exams, so i don't understand how they can get proof of address from that. Can someone explain to me how this works? I don't really have any other evidence they would accept except the certificates.

Thanks.
Original post by Sheisun1998
I've been living in the UK since 2007 and have stayed here since. I applied for student finance, sent them my passport as they wanted, and they sent it back with a residency form asking me to fill it out and give them evidence of my addresses from the past 5 years. It says I can send them my exam certificates, which is the easiest option but I'm not sure how they get evidence from that. The certificates only show which dates I did the exams, so i don't understand how they can get proof of address from that. Can someone explain to me how this works? I don't really have any other evidence they would accept except the certificates.

Thanks.

The certificates will prove you were in school in the uk at that time, it's prooving you lived in the uk that matters not necessarily the exact address.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending