The Student Room Group

Sorry for last mistake. Will i be able to apply again? Urgent!

Hi everyone,
Ok, it's the first time I use this forum so i don't know exactly the way it works, however, I believe I may get some help here.
So last year I was working and I was doing my MA at the same time. Big mistake (i guess) as I'm not a native speaker (I'm an EU student and I used to study in the UK). Consequently, I failed the MA:0 !!! Well, I always used to be optimistic and I NEVER GAVE UP with what I really wanted to do in my life. After one month I got ''the bad news'' i try to see what I have to do next and I'm thinking of applying again in another university. Well, I'm not sure about the real reasons of my failure, however, the fact that I lost my first chance to submit the assignment because of a heavy load of work (the first time I didn't submit at all) may have played its role... However, I'm afraid of applying again. Will the admission centre be able to check through their computers that I didn't finish my previous course in another University?? Do you have any information about this matter? Could they check the system and see my previous failure and my name on any ''catalogue''? I'm quite desperate... Do you know anything about this matter?
Thank you in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending