The Student Room Group

Tesco DOTCOM ANYONE in this role?

hi so heard lot of negative feedback is it really a strees work to work in dotcom as personal shooper? what are the benefit pages. been told to come tomorow with my passport national insurance and 3 months bank statement. what you do will you get any training.

would be great if anyone could give me an overview
Reply 1
Original post by reim123
hi so heard lot of negative feedback is it really a strees work to work in dotcom as personal shooper? what are the benefit pages. been told to come tomorow with my passport national insurance and 3 months bank statement. what you do will you get any training.

would be great if anyone could give me an overview

I am pretty sure you will get training. I also can tell you there isn't a job out there which doesn't have negative feed back. You may like it, you may hate it - everyone is different. I've been in jobs where my colleague do nothing but complain, while I am chilling enjoying myself. Over time, if the work conditions are poor, they usually improve over time with suggestions and due to staff turnover (not always of course).

I guess in the end, you don't have anything to lose from trying it out, if it isn't your cup of tea, move on :dontknow:.
Reply 2
Original post by mashbbk
I am pretty sure you will get training. I also can tell you there isn't a job out there which doesn't have negative feed back. You may like it, you may hate it - everyone is different. I've been in jobs where my colleague do nothing but complain, while I am chilling enjoying myself. Over time, if the work conditions are poor, they usually improve over time with suggestions and due to staff turnover (not always of course).

I guess in the end, you don't have anything to lose from trying it out, if it isn't your cup of tea, move on :dontknow:.

hey, i quite liked it all smiling so i dont understand why people complaining, did the interview, did 10 minute or so of training showing me how to you the thiny scanning barcode ( what do you call it and then put the products on blue basket and that was it . the lady then greet me and said i will hear back in 5 10 days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending