The Student Room Group

Shall I cut him out of my life?

There's a guy I have been talking to for some time now... He was perfect to me and treated me in the best way.

Recently, he has been opening my snapchats and ignoring them and doesn't text me first in the mornings. I feel as if he has moved on, uninterested or found someone else.

A girl I know was texting him and he was constantly flirting with her trying to get her over to his.

One of the possible reasons I think for why he's uninterested now is probably because I wasn't giving him what he wanted (sex).

I'm really upset because I liked him and thought he was a nice guy. I can't help but think about him all day and it's bothering me.

Should I cut him completely? (i.e. block him on social media) or should i just forget about him?
Original post by Anonymous
There's a guy I have been talking to for some time now... He was perfect to me and treated me in the best way.

Recently, he has been opening my snapchats and ignoring them and doesn't text me first in the mornings. I feel as if he has moved on, uninterested or found someone else.

A girl I know was texting him and he was constantly flirting with her trying to get her over to his.

One of the possible reasons I think for why he's uninterested now is probably because I wasn't giving him what he wanted (sex).

I'm really upset because I liked him and thought he was a nice guy. I can't help but think about him all day and it's bothering me.

Should I cut him completely? (i.e. block him on social media) or should i just forget about him?

Did he want a relationship, to meet and date or was it just treat you nice to get sex?

You didnt sleep with him because you are waiting tlll marriage or he was just too pushy?

If you arent ready then you arent ready. I dont think hes behaved badly, just at the moment you want different things. id probably drop him more steadily, unless you really want him out then do it totally.
Just ignore him if he isn't interested.
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Did he want a relationship, to meet and date or was it just treat you nice to get sex?

You didnt sleep with him because you are waiting tlll marriage or he was just too pushy?

If you arent ready then you arent ready. I dont think hes behaved badly, just at the moment you want different things. id probably drop him more steadily, unless you really want him out then do it totally.

No it was because i got the impression that he wanted just sex but we had different intentions i'm assuming. I am also not ready for that especially with someone who i have been seeing who seems uninterested.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger

I gave him head once and he keeps bringing it up in every conversation saying we should do it again so I'm guessing that's all he wants unfortunately :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
No it was because i got the impression that he wanted just sex but we had different intentions i'm assuming. I am also not ready for that especially with someone who i have been seeing who seems uninterested.

No idea of age experience etc, so a lot missing from context. If he wanted just sex and its not what you wanted, then thats a clear message to cut off imo as you have no guarantee he even liked you or whether he was just false.

You say he was perfect and treated you in the best way, but you dont know how much of that was motivated just by sex. You could have been anyone as long as he wanted to sleep with you. not my idea of perfect. remind yourself of that and find someone who is patient and will go at your pace.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending