The Student Room Group

When to apply for summer jobs?

Also how would one go about doing that? do you literally just walk into the places? or is it online things? and is it classed as full-time or part time?
sorry for being inept :redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
Also how would one go about doing that? do you literally just walk into the places? or is it online things? and is it classed as full-time or part time?

It depends on the businesses, there ok be jobs online and there ll be small businesses like cafes who would accept cvs in person:smile: I imagine most summer jobs will be part time and there might be some open for applications now.
Original post by claireestelle
It depends on the businesses, there ok be jobs online and there ll be small businesses like cafes who would accept cvs in person:smile: I imagine most summer jobs will be part time and there might be some open for applications now.

Thank you, you are always helpful :smile:
do you need a birth certificate or anything as proof of who you are? or will the national insurance number suffice? :redface:
Thank you, you are always helpful :smile:
do you need a birth certificate or anything as proof of who you are? or will the national insurance number suffice? :redface:

Thank you, that's kind of you:smile:
Generally a passport and your ni number but I think they d want a birth certificate and something with your address on if you don't have a passport.
Original post by claireestelle
Thank you, that's kind of you:smile:
Generally a passport and your ni number but I think they d want a birth certificate and something with your address on if you don't have a passport.

Thank you :hugs:
Thank you :hugs:

Glad to help :smile:

You could try applying online or in stores. If there is one thing you should take into account it's keeping your damn phone on all the time after having applied and gone through interviews. I've lost three job offers in the past couple weeks as a result of not being attentive.
Reply 7
What would you say are the best options for a summer job? I mean, yeah, I want to save up for school next semester, but I'd still like to have a social life, haha! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending