The Student Room Group

Gym bros and cardio

Scroll to see replies

Decent physique. What are your stats?
yes sir but too busy making money so dont have time to stalk anyone :|
Lifts. I'll assume you do bodybuilding style training mixed in with the big 3?
Tbh your beard game alone would make me question you being natty... :tongue: (Not srs)
Like my beard is almost fully in and i'm 21. People always guess i'm 24/25... You don't look 18, you look older than me.

When I looked at your insta, you don't look that big.
I reckon you just aren't as lean/as heavy as you think and have an ffmi of probably 23 or so. Which is still v impressive and most won't achieve that.

I mean i'm not anti-roids but don't juice at 18.
Like 25+ and/or after 4/5 years of training but there's not point taking gear when you've not maxed out your natural potential.

I'll be interested to know if you stay not natty haha.
Like, you'll drink at uni (unless super religious) and if you drink you'll have the odd social cigarette. Possibly other drugs and that will change and mature your opinion towards 'drugs'.
For me, it would need to be a lifelong dream. Somethig that is just 'me' and I don't think i'd want to go that far.
However no hate to people who do, loads of people are killing themselves by being fat, smoking or by drinking themselves into an early grave so using roids is certainly no worse.

And lastly, yeah lifting before 18 will really help your confidence. It isn't really the lifting that's getting you girls (although it helps) but it's the confidence.
You need inner confidence and you need to sell yourself, weak/anxious people don't do that. You have to have a positive opinion of yourself
I could tell u but then i'd have to kill u :smile:
You should do a 15 min interval session as the first thing when you enter the gym. Go on treadmill do a fast walk for 1 min then fast jog for 1min. Keep doing it for 10-15mins. That will be good enough unless your trying to lose fat.
I'm not a "gym bro" but I try to jog 3 miles everyday :smile: Just to keep the fitness up.
I'm pretty skinny and got a fast metabolism. Any tips on bulking up?
My cardio consists of ;
Nah but for real though the only cardio I do is taking my past papers to my teachers
Haha thanks! Probably eat lots of clean food anyway just because it'll make me feel better
Fair enough lol
I disagree. You can lift more effectively after a 15min cardio session that's done in interval. + If you don't do cardio i mean your muscle fibres are of a terrible composition and your heart is extremely weak. Not very smart to leave it out. Cardio is a must regardless of the body type you look for you just have to alter your calorie or workout plan to go with it instead of neglecting it completely. Also by saying you get a good cardio from your lifts is really bad. Your heart rate during lifts wont reach anywhere close your your maximum heart rate so i doubt it is much of a workout for endurance wise. It is best to do it at the start but still better than not doing it if you do it at the end. Gl
Yh that's fine but have an intense cardio session at least 1 time per week. Lets say you go gym 3 times a week make it 4 times but have 1 of them 1 hour session of cardio. Things like running rowing mat work. Or have 1 of your sessions be circuit training. I find that to be most effective for conditioning, The circuits can include heavy lifts as well of course.
Original post by Drez999
Nah, I'm non-judgemental

Original post by Drez999
Vanity+Steroids+Obsession=Small Penis with Sadness:smile:

:K:

Quick Reply

Latest