The Student Room Group

Question regarding conditional offer.

I firmed my offer from Kent on the 11th of May, however I've a question regarding it.
I had to achieve a 2.8 GPA and an IELTS band score of 5.0+.

I currently have a 3.14 GPA, but I did fail one of my classes in spite of this.. My Grades were:
Algebra 2 - A
Sociology - A
AP Macroeconomics - A
Public Speaking - B
Contemporary World Issues - B
Spanish - B
Physics - B
AP Microeconomics - F

Technically I did achieve above the target GPA of 2.8, however I was wondering if I would have my offer rescinded due to my atrocious performance in AP Micro? Obviously you guys can't know exactly what they'll do, but I am curious if you think I'll be alright.
Original post by flatline
I firmed my offer from Kent on the 11th of May, however I've a question regarding it.
I had to achieve a 2.8 GPA and an IELTS band score of 5.0+.

I currently have a 3.14 GPA, but I did fail one of my classes in spite of this.. My Grades were:
Algebra 2 - A
Sociology - A
AP Macroeconomics - A
Public Speaking - B
Contemporary World Issues - B
Spanish - B
Physics - B
AP Microeconomics - F

Technically I did achieve above the target GPA of 2.8, however I was wondering if I would have my offer rescinded due to my atrocious performance in AP Micro? Obviously you guys can't know exactly what they'll do, but I am curious if you think I'll be alright.

Unless your offer conditions specified that you need to pass all subjects then how you meet the GPA condition won't matter.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Unless your offer conditions specified that you need to pass all subjects then how you meet the GPA condition won't matter.

That's what I thought, but my mother was going on about how they may not accept it. Thanks for confirming that mate!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending