The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy Applicants 2018

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone have a coventry interview today ?
Original post by Felicija
Hey guys, I see you all made some great application, wish you all the best!!
I am finishing my Access HE end of this month and applied for Physio to Essex, Manchester, Hertfordshire, and East London. I really want to get in for Manchester- Has anyone heard about any of these Unies? :smile:

Thanks!!

I had an interview at Hertfordshire but I was rejected as I ‘didn’t achieve the required score on one or more of the MMI interviews’
What Access HE did you do?
Good luck!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Rezzy:)
Yeah, i am just so keen to know if i passed or failed ahaha! ..how did you find the inteferrview?
Wish you the best of luck <3 X

I feel the exact same! I’m not sure you never know with an interview but there was so many good people that were there’s inn not sure!! And you too! Where else have you applied? x
Original post by alicedennis26
I had an interview at Hertfordshire but I was rejected as I ‘didn’t achieve the required score on one or more of the MMI interviews’
What Access HE did you do?
Good luck!

Thank you! I didn't get a chance to attend an interview for Hertfordshire and my application was declined a few days ago because as they said of lack of experience...
Wish you good luck with your other options! :wink:
Hi! Which Universities has everyone got interviews from? I have got offers of interviews from Oxford Brookes, Cardiff and Southampton. Has anyone heard from UEA or Worcester, those are my other two unis!! 😊😊😊
Original post by mollymcguirk
Has anyone heard from Nottingham yet?

I have yes, they got back to me last week. I have an interview on 19th December
Reply 86
Original post by Hannah765
I feel the exact same! I’m not sure you never know with an interview but there was so many good people that were there’s inn not sure!! And you too! Where else have you applied? x

ah fingers crossed, you can never know what there thinking i guess! I also applied at birmingham, leeds beckett, and brunel & manchester (foundation year too), what about yourself x
I've got my Cardiff Uni interview next week and was just wondering what to expect! I know that it's a MMI and I need to have an understanding of the NHS values but whatelse? Also I've just got a interview from Nottingham Uni and a 'short group task' is a part of it, is there any prep i can do for this? Any advice is welcome!
Hey i had an interview from brighton last week weds on the 6th :smile:
Reply 89
Had interviews for Manchester Met and Coventry, got ones for Keele and Sheffield Hallam in Jan, still waiting to here from Nottingham.
Original post by Davidphysio
Did anyone have a coventry interview today ?

Yess! I did :smile:
Mine was the pm time
What about you?
Reply 91
I had mine yesterday in the PM too!!!

You heard anything yet?
Original post by BRB81
I had mine yesterday in the PM too!!!

You heard anything yet?

Nopee! Nothing yet :frown:
Yesterday did you have interview first or the tour?
Where else have you applied?
Original post by Rezzy:)
ah fingers crossed, you can never know what there thinking i guess! I also applied at birmingham, leeds beckett, and brunel & manchester (foundation year too), what about yourself x

Ahh Ive applied to Manchester met, Birmingham, Keele and Worcester but really liked Man Met! I just am keeping my fingers crossed for myself and also for you too! x
Original post by BRB81
Had interviews for Manchester Met and Coventry, got ones for Keele and Sheffield Hallam in Jan, still waiting to here from Nottingham.

Well done! I applied for Manchester Met too, a few weeks ago although haven't heard anything from them yet...I really like too..When was your interview if I can ask and how did it go? :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by Afreendancil

So I had the tour first.

I've gone for Keele, Man Met, Nottingham and Sheffield
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 96
Original post by Felicija
Well done! I applied for Manchester Met too, a few weeks ago although haven't heard anything from them yet...I really like too..When was your interview if I can ask and how did it go? :smile:

Yeah so Man Met, it was relatively straight forward, turned up and shown around then 15-20 min interview. Scenario questions with a clinician and a member of academic staff. I felt it went well, haven't heard anything yet mind you, but I don't think that's rare.

Nothing to stress about, although I realise thats easy for me to say that now I've done it.😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by BRB81
Yeah so Man Met, it was relatively straight forward, turned up and shown around then 15-20 min interview. Scenario questions with a clinician and a member of academic staff. I felt it went well, haven't heard anything yet mind you, but I don't think that's rare.

Nothing to stress about, although I realise thats easy for me to say that now I've done it.😂
That sounds good! Its the minute you submit your application you start thinking how it will go :biggrin: Thank you for info anyway! Wish you good luck with all the rest!
Original post by Afreendancil

Hey! I just got a reply from cov saying i got an offer for ABB. I thought cov was AAB, I went and checked their entry requirements again and it says ABB. Either I got it wrong when I first looked at the time of applying or they lowered it.
Original post by BRB81
So I had the tour first.

I've gone for Keele, Man Met, Nottingham and Sheffield

I had the tour first too so we were in the same group.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending