The Student Room Group

Asking all the guys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
you sound like an attractive girl, based on that description, a lot of guys would be interested....

....here's an idea though, why don't you ask guys you're interested in to hang out? The worst that'll happen is they'll say no.
Reply 21
This sounds like my ideal wife tbh :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eden3
you sound like an attractive girl, based on that description, a lot of guys would be interested....

....here's an idea though, why don't you ask guys you're interested in to hang out? The worst that'll happen is they'll say no.

The answer is........I'm terrified, dear friend.

No, I'm going to make an active effort in uni. Just, hearing no kind of sucks.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous

I know rejection is terrifying but it's a part of life, it comes in all forms, not just the romantic sense :smile:

I've lost count of the amount times I've been rejected by girls :lol: happens to everyone... truth is, it sucks for like 2 minutes then you get over it lol.

Not everyone is going to like you - there's no point in stressing out why they don't.

The more you expose yourself to these kind of situations, the better you'll be able to handle rejection and gain experience. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.. honestly you should ideally adapt on outlook on life where you live without regrets. It's better to have known so and so 100% doesn't like you than thinking "hmmmm..... what if they did want to go out with me"

PM me if you want to talk more about this stuff :smile:
You don't sound like you have any specific requirements for a potential partner. But if you do, make sure you meet them yourself :biggrin:
Original post by Kyx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why thank you. Hmm, if fate has it, we'll meet someday then :-D

You sound like the perfect type of girl. Would you rather live with the feeling of being told 'no' or the feeling of 'what if'? I've been in both situations and trust me when I say that the feeling of being told no is certainly not as bad as living with the feeling of asking myself what if? You need to get out and enjoy yourself and not live your life in fear. One day, you will find someone who likes you for who you are.
Reply 27
Why thank you. Hmm, if fate has it, we'll meet someday then :-D

Depends, Fate might get to me before you do :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
I have a question for you:

I'm pretty introverted. I dislike night clubs, drinking, am not promiscuous. My idea of an ideal night would be watching a movie, going for a stroll, reading or going out for a relaxed dinner. I like a good banter, and am not by any means the prettiest girl around. I'm pretty shy in terms of clothing and I like baking. I don't wear any makeup (and never will, god that stuff is itchy) and don't have too bad a sense of humour.

It's pretty much impossible to get a guy to like me, isn't it? Am I too......homely? Boring? I'm just really uncomfortable in social situations like parties and clubs.

The vast majority of guys I've met go for the other kind. The confident and sure kind. I'm not insecure, but I am pretty quiet.

Well you tick all my boxes ☺️
Reply 29
Girl as long as you're not fat and you promise to wear this when you go outside or look at the windows, we have a deal.

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
You clearly are insecure lol.

Shutup clay jensen
Sometimes I find confident girls talk bs and are just annoying and won't shut the f*ck up.
aren't you gay. :beard:
Original post by Kyx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by saharan_skies
aren't you gay. :beard:

Bi!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No matter how introverted you are, always remember that theres equally introverted and even more, for shy guys like me equally shy people are ideal since they know how it feels and wont put you "on the spot" overly often
Baking is a plus point even though I don't eat baked stuff. I couldn't be with someone who doesn't like drinking though.
I have a question for you:

I'm pretty introverted. I dislike night clubs, drinking, am not promiscuous. My idea of an ideal night would be watching a movie, going for a stroll, reading or going out for a relaxed dinner. I like a good banter, and am not by any means the prettiest girl around. I'm pretty shy in terms of clothing and I like baking. I don't wear any makeup (and never will, god that stuff is itchy) and don't have too bad a sense of humour.

It's pretty much impossible to get a guy to like me, isn't it? Am I too......homely? Boring? I'm just really uncomfortable in social situations like parties and clubs.

The vast majority of guys I've met go for the other kind. The confident and sure kind. I'm not insecure, but I am pretty quiet.

The problem with this is that, people like you tend to stay indoors...
Original post by 0zzu
Man, you must have strong legs from jumping to conclusions.

But to answer OP, there are guys out there who probably feel the same way but just reversed. It might take a while to find the right guy.

Lol, wouldn't even be posting on here on anon if they weren't. But good try, darling. :h:
Original post by AlQaholic
Shutup clay jensen

No :h:
That's rich coming from Clay Jensen. You should've asked Hannah out.

Yes *sighs*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending