The Student Room Group

Asking all the guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I have a question for you:

I'm pretty introverted. I dislike night clubs, drinking, am not promiscuous. My idea of an ideal night would be watching a movie, going for a stroll, reading or going out for a relaxed dinner. I like a good banter, and am not by any means the prettiest girl around. I'm pretty shy in terms of clothing and I like baking. I don't wear any makeup (and never will, god that stuff is itchy) and don't have too bad a sense of humour.

It's pretty much impossible to get a guy to like me, isn't it? Am I too......homely? Boring? I'm just really uncomfortable in social situations like parties and clubs.

The vast majority of guys I've met go for the other kind. The confident and sure kind. I'm not insecure, but I am pretty quiet.

Your perfectly fine. 😊👍
Original post by Anonymous
I have a question for you:

I'm pretty introverted. I dislike night clubs, drinking, am not promiscuous. My idea of an ideal night would be watching a movie, going for a stroll, reading or going out for a relaxed dinner. I like a good banter, and am not by any means the prettiest girl around. I'm pretty shy in terms of clothing and I like baking. I don't wear any makeup (and never will, god that stuff is itchy) and don't have too bad a sense of humour.

It's pretty much impossible to get a guy to like me, isn't it? Am I too......homely? Boring? I'm just really uncomfortable in social situations like parties and clubs.

The vast majority of guys I've met go for the other kind. The confident and sure kind. I'm not insecure, but I am pretty quiet.

U will def find a boy. Just you will need to make an effort goingbup to him instead of him going upbto you
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
No :h:

Yes Helmet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending