The Student Room Group

Bear™'s Horoscope Blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
Today's Prognostications !! Stardate 15072101717450 update*

Aries 21/03 - 20/04

At last your white Geraniums have started to flower. Don't forget to buy a Lucky Dip before 7:30 pm. Lucky numbers = primes.

Taurus 21/04 - 21/05

You should oil your letterbox before it is too late. Lucky fruit = tomato.

Gemini 22/05 - 22/06

This year you are going to Barbados for your holiday. Lucky water = Evian.

Cancer 23/06 - 23/07

Why oh why oh why ? Lucky fish = tench.

Leo 24/07 - 23/08

Din öppenhet hjälper dig att handskas med svåra situationer både i ditt privatliv, samt yrkesliv. Du kommer att erbjudas oväntat stöd. Acceptera detta och försök att skapa närmare relationer med de som stöttar dig. Använd dessa positiva känslor för att ta dig an frågor som har oroat dig länge. Om du inte är tillräckligt motiverad för att komma i form just nu, försök träna ihop med vänner för att lättare hitta motivation.

Virgo 24/08 - 23/09

Tu vida privada se encuentra dominada por una agradable sensación. La gente que trates hoy reaccionará de forma positiva y tendrá la sensación de encontrarse ante alguien excesivamente simpático. Por eso te resulta tan fácil hacer nuevos amigos; por ese mismo motivo nunca has dejado de lado a ningún amigo. Puede que encuentres a la pareja de tus sueños.

Libra 24/09 - 23/10

Sie haben heute gute Ideen und können diese auch klar verständlich formulieren. Bei der Arbeit sind Sie effektiv und überhaupt achtsamer als gewohnt. Jetzt können Sie Ihre Talente und Ihr angesammeltes Wissen nutzen, um Fortschritte zu erzielen. Auch Ihre gesteigerte Anpassungsfähigkeit wird Ihnen von Nutzen sein. In Verhandlungen können Sie Ihre Interessen genau definieren und dadurch Ihre Position stärken.

Scorpio 24/10 - 22/11

You decide to learn the harpsichord. Lucky food group = starch.

Sagittarius 23/11 - 21/12

Start preparing for Christmas. Lucky cloud = cirrus.

Capricorn 22/12 - 20/01

You can never have too much cheese. Lucky cheese = gouda.

Aquarius 21/01 - 19/02

Uranus is clearly visible in the Eastern sky this evening. Lucky smell = hotdogs.

Pisces 20/02 - 20/03

Your natural brilliance helps you overcome obstacles today. A new partner arrives tomorrow. They will need biscuits. Lucky biscuit = Lemon Puff.

:banana:
Reply 41
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:banana:

[scroll][scroll]:bl:[/scroll][/scroll]
[scroll][scroll]:bl:[/scroll][/scroll]

mr bear, could you ask the stars whether or not it is worth taking the family to the beach tomorrow? :puppyeyes: I cannot decide
Reply 43
mr bear, could you ask the stars whether or not it is worth taking the family to the beach tomorrow? :puppyeyes: I cannot decide

the stars have got back to me & they say

Spoiler

the stars have got back to me & they say

Spoiler

23 degrees centigrade and lightly cloudy :dontknow:
Reply 45
23 degrees centigrade and lightly cloudy :dontknow:

the stars are on it, like a painting by Monet...

Spoiler

the stars are on it, like a painting by Monet...

Spoiler

:mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 47
:mmm:

Spoiler

what is kv's star sign ?
what is kv's star sign ?

honoured to have her :mmm:

Spoiler

Leo 24/07 - 23/08

Feel like a winkle? Give in to your naughty seafood craving ! You see an osprey in your garden.

Okay - but on that exact day I had catfish for the first time. Don't know what an osprey is, but I did see some type of rodent climb up a tree...How are you doing this?! Your gift is too powerful.
what is kv's star sign ?

honoured to have her :mmm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

p.s @CheeseIsVeg, @Airmed wants to play town of salem :ahee:
:ahee:
omggggggg
Original post by CoolCavy

Spoiler

Reply 52
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Leo 24/07 - 23/08

Feel like a winkle? Give in to your naughty seafood craving ! You see an osprey in your garden.

Okay - but on that exact day I had catfish for the first time. Don't know what an osprey is, but I did see some type of rodent climb up a tree...How are you doing this?! Your gift is too powerful.

yep an osprey is basically a rodent with a beak. some of us are chosen to channel the stars' messages to do good in the world :yep:

hope that your Swedish is not too rusty :h:
Reply 53
Original post by CoolCavy

Spoiler

good luck with the harpsichord !!
yep an osprey is basically a rodent with a beak. some of us are chosen to channel the stars' messages to do good in the world :yep:

hope that your Swedish is not too rusty :h:

Why are you like this? :h:
good luck with the harpsichord !!

bear can i have a private reading ?
Reply 56
Original post by Tabstercat
bear can i have a private reading ?

i just pass on the messages as they appear above... the stars do not provide me with individual stuff :emo:
Reply 57
Today's Prognostications !! Stardate 1807210171540 update*

Aries 21/03 - 20/04

Are you putting enough mulch on your perennials ? It's better to be safe than sorry. Lucky material = Cambric

Taurus 21/04 - 21/05

You owe the newsagent £22.78 including VAT. Your copy of Asian Babes isn't going to deliver itself :rolleyes:

Lucky sandwich = Pastrami on Rye.

Gemini 22/05 - 22/06

A lady called Charlotte will ring at tea time offering you a new boiler. You will marry her. Lucky juice = Aloe Vera.

Cancer 23/06 - 23/07

Uranus is playing tricks on you. Do not venture out of doors. Lucky software = spreadsheet.

Leo 24/07 - 23/08

Eftersom du är en riktig social hoppjerka och kanske har försummat en eller två kontakter nyligen, bör du ta upp dem igen genom att höra av dig. Chansen att lösa en tvist mellan familj eller vänner en gång för alla är stor nu. Du kommer att ha en period när du upplever en fantastisk känsla av förlikning och enighet, vilket kan hjälpa dig genom andra svårare tider.

Virgo 24/08 - 23/09

Puedes experimentar dudas y llegar a sentirte en desventaja. Tu energía es claramente mayor, pero desconcertante e inarmónica. Si quieres que se te considere por encima de los demás, ten cuidado, pues podrías hacer enemigos en el camino. Esto sólo te traería dificultades. Si por el contrario, reprimes un poco tus deseos y llevas un estilo de vida tranquilo, sobrevivirás a esta fuerza sin daño alguno.

Libra 24/09 - 23/10

Всё, чем вы сегодня занимаетесь, удаётся вам без труда и поэтому совсем не похоже на работу. Вы легко и непринуждённо подходите к любому занятию и наслаждаетесь каждой минутой. Люди так и льнут к вам, так как с вами весело и вы заставляете будничные проблемы поблёкнуть на фоне радости и смеха. Вам также приятна компания окружающих, так как они позволяют вам почувствовать себя особенным человеком.

Scorpio 24/10 - 22/11

Your fur is unusually glossy today. Rub it with peppermint oil to keep it that way. Lucky cereal = millet

Only the bold succeed in this life. You strike up a conversation with a lady at the supermarket. Apparently you have an unexpected item in your baggage area. Lucky sedimentary rock = shale

Capricorn 22/12 - 20/01

Never say never. There are plenty of other adverbs of time. Lucky figure of speech = zeugma

Aquarius 21/01 - 19/02

Uranus is not causing you any problems today. Great success !! Lucky organ = hypothalamus.

Pisces 20/02 - 20/03

The Moon is in Taurus all day, encouraging enjoyment of the world of the five senses. Reinforcing a theme of seeking out pleasure is Taurus’ ruler, Venus, in harmonious aspect to Jupiter today.
This morning, Mars forms a trine to Chiron. We may have the opportunity to take the lead –or to take action regarding matters that lead to healing, cleansing, or teaching now. There can be a feeling of fearlessness when it comes to addressing problem areas. There is a drive to take positive action, most notably to defend or help others (or ourselves). It’s a strong period for cooperation and purposeful activity, although a dynamic aspect between Mars and Neptune can point to some questioning of our resolve.

tl;dr have fun. Lucky sugar = brown
Today's Prognostications !! Stardate 1807210171540 update*

Aries 21/03 - 20/04

Are you putting enough mulch on your perennials ? It's better to be safe than sorry. Lucky material = Cambric

Taurus 21/04 - 21/05

You owe the newsagent £22.78 including VAT. Your copy of Asian Babes isn't going to deliver itself :rolleyes:

Lucky sandwich = Pastrami on Rye.

Gemini 22/05 - 22/06

A lady called Charlotte will ring at tea time offering you a new boiler. You will marry her. Lucky juice = Aloe Vera.

Cancer 23/06 - 23/07

Uranus is playing tricks on you. Do not venture out of doors. Lucky software = spreadsheet.

Leo 24/07 - 23/08

Eftersom du är en riktig social hoppjerka och kanske har försummat en eller två kontakter nyligen, bör du ta upp dem igen genom att höra av dig. Chansen att lösa en tvist mellan familj eller vänner en gång för alla är stor nu. Du kommer att ha en period när du upplever en fantastisk känsla av förlikning och enighet, vilket kan hjälpa dig genom andra svårare tider.

Virgo 24/08 - 23/09

Puedes experimentar dudas y llegar a sentirte en desventaja. Tu energía es claramente mayor, pero desconcertante e inarmónica. Si quieres que se te considere por encima de los demás, ten cuidado, pues podrías hacer enemigos en el camino. Esto sólo te traería dificultades. Si por el contrario, reprimes un poco tus deseos y llevas un estilo de vida tranquilo, sobrevivirás a esta fuerza sin daño alguno.

Libra 24/09 - 23/10

Всё, чем вы сегодня занимаетесь, удаётся вам без труда и поэтому совсем не похоже на работу. Вы легко и непринуждённо подходите к любому занятию и наслаждаетесь каждой минутой. Люди так и льнут к вам, так как с вами весело и вы заставляете будничные проблемы поблёкнуть на фоне радости и смеха. Вам также приятна компания окружающих, так как они позволяют вам почувствовать себя особенным человеком.

Scorpio 24/10 - 22/11

Your fur is unusually glossy today. Rub it with peppermint oil to keep it that way. Lucky cereal = millet

Only the bold succeed in this life. You strike up a conversation with a lady at the supermarket. Apparently you have an unexpected item in your baggage area. Lucky sedimentary rock = shale

Capricorn 22/12 - 20/01

Never say never. There are plenty of other adverbs of time. Lucky figure of speech = zeugma

Aquarius 21/01 - 19/02

Uranus is not causing you any problems today. Great success !! Lucky organ = hypothalamus.

Pisces 20/02 - 20/03

The Moon is in Taurus all day, encouraging enjoyment of the world of the five senses. Reinforcing a theme of seeking out pleasure is Taurus’ ruler, Venus, in harmonious aspect to Jupiter today.
This morning, Mars forms a trine to Chiron. We may have the opportunity to take the lead –or to take action regarding matters that lead to healing, cleansing, or teaching now. There can be a feeling of fearlessness when it comes to addressing problem areas. There is a drive to take positive action, most notably to defend or help others (or ourselves). It’s a strong period for cooperation and purposeful activity, although a dynamic aspect between Mars and Neptune can point to some questioning of our resolve.

tl;dr have fun. Lucky sugar = brown

this is too true bear :emo:
Reply 59
this is too true bear :emo:

of course it is... you don't think i just make stuff up do you ? :mad: :flute:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending