The Student Room Group

Do more people stare at you the more attractive you are?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How can you tell if people are staring at you because you are attractive or because youre weird looking

TBH I don't care because I'll never know!
Reply 21
People stare for whatever reasons. I wouldn't automatically stare at someone who is super attractive. I just mind my own business when I'm out. Unless our eyes meet or the person looks like Jesus xD
LOL tbh no. It doesn't mean anything to me unless the person actually compliments me.
Original post by loveleest
LOL tbh no. It doesn't mean anything to me unless the person actually compliments me.

So if you were with your friend in the mall, and you notice a lot of people glance and staring at the person more than normal, wouldnt that suggest the person is super attractive or super unattractive ?
Original post by Anonymous
So if you were with your friend in the mall, and you notice a lot of people glance and staring at the person more than normal, wouldnt that suggest the person is super attractive or super unattractive ?

hmmm maybe so.
I like it that you don't care that people aren't always looking at you, shows you aren't looking for everyone to approve of your existence. Personally I look at all sorts of people - quiet and unnassuming people, old people, couples, families, wacky people, odd people, beautiful people - it's all interesting and I start making up stories about their lives. For an aspiring writer people-watching is always interesting and it's def not just about people who look beautiful. Quiet bookish people lead such deep internal lives it makes me intrigued about them. I find people look at me a lot due to the fact I look racially ambiguous and I can have an unusual dress sense, and also probably because I'm looking at them :smile:
People don't just stare at you if you're attractive. They may stare at you because you dress fashionably or horribly, or you have some sort of weird hair dye/style.
Original post by constantine2016
People don't just stare at you if you're attractive. They may stare at you because you dress fashionably or horribly, or you have some sort of weird hair dye/style.

But your attractiveness is the main reason why people would stare 80% of the time, assuming you dont look weird?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending