Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do more people stare at you the more attractive you are? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How can you tell if people are staring at you because you are attractive or because youre weird looking
    TBH I don't care because I'll never know!

ReputationRep:
    People stare for whatever reasons. I wouldn't automatically stare at someone who is super attractive. I just mind my own business when I'm out. Unless our eyes meet or the person looks like Jesus xD

ReputationRep:
    LOL tbh no. It doesn't mean anything to me unless the person actually compliments me.

(Original post by loveleest)
    LOL tbh no. It doesn't mean anything to me unless the person actually compliments me.
    So if you were with your friend in the mall, and you notice a lot of people glance and staring at the person more than normal, wouldnt that suggest the person is super attractive or super unattractive ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So if you were with your friend in the mall, and you notice a lot of people glance and staring at the person more than normal, wouldnt that suggest the person is super attractive or super unattractive ?
    hmmm maybe so.

ReputationRep:
    I like it that you don't care that people aren't always looking at you, shows you aren't looking for everyone to approve of your existence. Personally I look at all sorts of people - quiet and unnassuming people, old people, couples, families, wacky people, odd people, beautiful people - it's all interesting and I start making up stories about their lives. For an aspiring writer people-watching is always interesting and it's def not just about people who look beautiful. Quiet bookish people lead such deep internal lives it makes me intrigued about them. I find people look at me a lot due to the fact I look racially ambiguous and I can have an unusual dress sense, and also probably because I'm looking at them

ReputationRep:
    People don't just stare at you if you're attractive. They may stare at you because you dress fashionably or horribly, or you have some sort of weird hair dye/style.

(Original post by constantine2016)
    People don't just stare at you if you're attractive. They may stare at you because you dress fashionably or horribly, or you have some sort of weird hair dye/style.
    But your attractiveness is the main reason why people would stare 80% of the time, assuming you dont look weird?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 16, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.