The Student Room Group

Snapchat behaviour- is he interested

I was dating this guy a few months ago, but I eventually broke it off - he did try to chase me for a bit after this. Ive noticed he is either the very first person to view my story (as in, within a couple of minutes of me posting it) or the very last (within a couple of minutes of it expiring). Am I looking too much in to this, or I'm just curious whether it means anything?!
Well do you send him snaps personally.... if he checks your stories first that is a good sign
Original post by Anonymous
bump

Please stop bumping the threads so quickly, give them time and they will get responses.

To answer the OP, instead of relying on these social media mind games, talk to them about it personally
All that bumping . . . is he stalking you in person as well . . .

But seriously ... yes it probably does mean something ... I'd suggest he is (very) interested ... guys don't do stuff like that randomly.
why the bumping... i already told you... if he is the first one to see ur posts he is probs interested
Reply 6
If you broke it off, why do you care? Do you just want the attention?
(edited 6 years ago)
Was going to say the same as Bow Tie. You told him you weren't interested "months" ago so why do you care so much about something as irrelevant as what time he looks at your snapchat story. You either like him back and are being silly about the whole thing or don't like him but crave the attention.

Also, the actual thing means absolutely nothing.
Original post by Reporter#2
All that bumping . . . is he stalking you in person as well . . .

But seriously ... yes it probably does mean something ... I'd suggest he is (very) interested ... guys don't do stuff like that randomly.

How does that make him very interested? Because he's looking at someone's story? I look at tons of peoples stories every day. If he's first to look at it he probably just uses snapchat a lot and on it regularly. There's been no mention of him trying to talk to her or message her and saying anything related to being interested. He's just watching a story...

Edit: I get the part about him supposedly chasing her a bit after they dated so of course he is somewhat interested but I really don't get the relevance of the watching stories part.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending