The Student Room Group

She knows that I love her, does she loves me back?

Hi all, recently I fall in love with a girl at my university. it started when I found her staring at me and smiling without knowing each other. My friends encouraged me to talk to her and they helped me and it was clear to her that I like her and they are helping me, she was just smiling and her face turns red. Finally, I talked to her and from our first conversation everything was more than fine, she is an introvert and she didn't have a lot of friends and she is not interacting with her colleagues, But with me, she was smiling and starts new topics. She told me a lot about her life in our second conversation, her insecurities, and her personal problems. she even asked me for my opinion for different things. We both flirting and hinting that we both like each other. We hang out once and it was great. She even started the chat with me and when we don't chat for a time (3 days max) she comes and starts the conversation However, the problem is in the chat, she never replies instantly even if she is online. But she mentioned to me that she doesn't know how to deal with chats and she has lost many of her friends cuz of the chat without knowing the problem. Now she has traveled for 2 months in a volunteering program, I tried to be in touch with her daily so she always can find me beside her, she still replies late. I know she is busy but I feel jealous she is wasting time with other boys there but she can't find me a time so we can have a talk. She mentioned many times that she appreciates that I do care for her and always trying to contact her but I still feel that she doesn't care for me. Last time I was waiting for her to get back home, but she didn't inform me, then I sent her "if she is back home? or she is ignoring me?" she replied that she is going to sleep now and she has sworn that she was busy all the time. I replied: Thanks, bye she just seen the message and I am stuck, I love her, but I can't understand her. according to her, she was never been in r. s
Original post by loveanon
Hi all, recently I fall in love with a girl at my university. it started when I found her staring at me and smiling without knowing each other. My friends encouraged me to talk to her and they helped me and it was clear to her that I like her and they are helping me, she was just smiling and her face turns red. Finally, I talked to her and from our first conversation everything was more than fine, she is an introvert and she didn't have a lot of friends and she is not interacting with her colleagues, But with me, she was smiling and starts new topics. She told me a lot about her life in our second conversation, her insecurities, and her personal problems. she even asked me for my opinion for different things. We both flirting and hinting that we both like each other. We hang out once and it was great. She even started the chat with me and when we don't chat for a time (3 days max) she comes and starts the conversation However, the problem is in the chat, she never replies instantly even if she is online. But she mentioned to me that she doesn't know how to deal with chats and she has lost many of her friends cuz of the chat without knowing the problem. Now she has traveled for 2 months in a volunteering program, I tried to be in touch with her daily so she always can find me beside her, she still replies late. I know she is busy but I feel jealous she is wasting time with other boys there but she can't find me a time so we can have a talk. She mentioned many times that she appreciates that I do care for her and always trying to contact her but I still feel that she doesn't care for me. Last time I was waiting for her to get back home, but she didn't inform me, then I sent her "if she is back home? or she is ignoring me?" she replied that she is going to sleep now and she has sworn that she was busy all the time. I replied: Thanks, bye she just seen the message and I am stuck, I love her, but I can't understand her. according to her, she was never been in r. s

HOLY FCK HOW MUCH ARE YOU WRITING?
Just go up to here and ask " hey you love me?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending