The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im gay
I need to work harder... I act like it's my fault my predicted grades will be **** but it's time to face up to the fact I've been **** this year (even before I got bloody issues thanks to my ex)
Original post by lolokmatewe
im gay

oh **** how do i post anonymously
Original post by lolokmatewe
oh **** how do i post anonymously

there's a little box you tick underneath title which says make post anonymous
underneath the quick reply box i mean (on quotes it underneath title)
Not going to post anonymously that I can’t stand Muggles and Hufflepuffs.
I am disgustingly fat and ugly and I will never get a boyfriend. i hate my personality. i am so lazy that i never revised for physics or chemistry and now im scared im gonna fail and get **** predicted grade and have my mum explode on my face. i have no social life and because of not being allowed one, i honestly feel like i am 5 years socially behind my peers. i started losing motivation circa 2014 but since end of 2015, my motivation for school just tanked completely. this was around the time i got depression. i hate everything about my life and i wish i was dead so i never need to experience life again.
Original post by Tom M. Riddle
Not going to post anonymously that I can’t stand Muggles and Hufflepuffs.

Hey Tom jst wanted to let u know... I got nagini :laugh:
I feel fat all the time! I’m told I’m not but I feel that I am. Also sometimes I feel like my friends only put up with me and secretly hate me. I feel upset most of the time about everything but I just put on a smile like always and act like everything is okay 😪😢😔😣
I want to get my place for med school confirmed. I would be heartbroken if I don't
Felt really depressed this gap year. Will be suicidal if I don't get into uni. Had such a hard time. I try so hard but bad things keep happening to me.
F*cking cat's been missing for about 24 hours now. Brought it to my mum's, as I always have done for the past five years (I spend 2 weeks with each parent). It ran out the front this time, but it is able to get to the back garden from the front. Shouldn't have brought it here while the building work was going on, maybe it doesn't recognise the back of the house.
I wish i knew what to do with my life

I embarked on this degree with a decent idea of what i would like to do with it

But now that idea is screwed. My provisional degree classification gets emailed to me this week. It’s not the grade im worried about. I know i’ve gor a 2:1 at least. I just dont know what to do with it now. It’s official, i am unemployed. Should i do a masters. Should i get a job. What masters. What job.

Confused. Lost. Worried. Anxious. I wonder what the future holds.
Argh I wish he liked me back
I am afraid I will never be able to find love again.... my anxieties and insecurities wont let me love or be loved , I avoid any kind of intimacy and every relationship will be ruined by this and this puts me into a very deep depression. I wish someone could love me and calm all of my anxieties down but I know it's all up to me to overcome my problems and I don't know if I can.
im bisexual
Ayy the cat's back.

I am dreading, honestly dreading writing my personal statement. I have the constant feeling that everyone applying for Cambridge, Imperial etc has just done so much more already.
I'm also completely undecided on whether I want to do physics or aeronautical engineering.
Original post by DeNotoriousOne
Hey Tom jst wanted to let u know... I got nagini :laugh:

What do you mean, mudblood? Nagini's right here in my lap.
i feel like ****

my heads a mess, i need sleep, im angry and i dont know why

everything is all just too much right now
Original post by Tom M. Riddle
What do you mean, mudblood? Nagini's right here in my lap.

Oh .... :/
And stop calling me mudblood!! :unimpressed:

Ur a halfblood urself :laugh:

Latest

Trending

Trending