Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You can post as anon or yourself. Had something or feel something you want to rant about? Feel guilty about something you've done or not done? Post it in here and get it all out

You first OP

I love you.... Sorry if I keep pushing you away and forget to tell you this

I want my breasts off

I wish i just wasn't attractive to either gender, i wish i didn't want a girlfriend so bad... I'm so sad, i post threads anon on tsr to troll ppl, i need to do something better with my life. My friends says girlfriends are hassle and expensive, but i still want one

I flirt with everyone, if I flirt with you it probably means nothing.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Cheese, you aren't a vegetable
    stop lying to yourself goddammit :bawling:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You first OP
    I'll maybe slide a random anon post in somewhere if I think of something

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Cheese, you aren't a vegetable
    stop lying to yourself goddammit :bawling:
    WAKE UP CHEESE. I was about to organise an intervention

ReputationRep:
    I can't come to terms with what I want to post
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I'll maybe slide a random anon post in somewhere if I think of something

WAKE UP CHEESE. I was about to organise an intervention
    Andrew, I can't :cry2:

I wish I didn't find i so difficult to maintain relationships without hurting people
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Andrew, I can't :cry2:
    You are dairy cheese ACCEPT IT

I guess it's too late but if I could (ever) speak to you for one last time, I'd apologise for everything I did or didn't do. And if I ever get another chance I'd never let you go
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    You are dairy cheese ACCEPT IT
    but the veggies :cry:

I'm too ugly to find love and I'm convinced I'm going to be single forever
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The amount of hate and frustration you see in some people these days is disheartening. That's all
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm too ugly to find love and I'm convinced I'm going to be single forever
    Not true

I know I'm not friends with any of you but that's your fault. You told me starve and kill myself, you told me I was worthless. As if I was going to keep hanging around with you after that. You shoved me around and insulted me, picking on me for everything. If you hate me so much then why are you ALWAYS talking about me? I can hear you. The little snide comments and nasty remarks. I've said **** all about any of you, and you're all grouping up on me. You're pathetic, find something to do instead of hurting other people because you've got your own insecurities. And FYI, I tried to help you. But when you use my problems against me when you've had worse and I said nothing, don't expect me to be fine with it. You're not funny and you're not cool. Grow the hell up and act like the 15 year olds you're supposed to be. If you're doing it for attention then congratulations. You're all idiots. I have amazing friends now, so don't come ever come running back to me like you used to.

I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment. I'm sorry I can't ever be good enough for you. I can't do it anymore and there's only so much a person can take before they break. I'm done.

I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment. I'm sorry I can't ever be good enough for you. I can't do it anymore and there's only so much a person can take before they break. I'm done.
    You okay? I doubt you're a disappointment. Keep your head up, whatever's going on.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.