The Student Room Group

Crush

Okay so the last time my crush saw me I was 10 and now I'm 14. He saw pictures of me now and he said to my friend 'is that affia' and she said Yeh and he said 'omg' what do you think that might mean. Also my crush knows I like him
Reply 1
Original post by affiariaz
Okay so the last time my crush saw me I was 10 and now I'm 14. He saw pictures of me now and he said to my friend 'is that affia' and she said Yeh and he said 'omg' what do you think that might mean. Also my crush knows I like him
He probably likes you. Talk to him.
Reply 2

Just be friendly with him. See where it goes :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Tootles
He probably likes you. Talk to him.

I told him I like him but he told me he only just likes me as a friend and he said he isn't really intersted in a relationship with me and he said he's talking to another girl ... this was about 1 or 2 months ago but him saying omg to my pictures was 2 days ago, the pictures were sent from my friends Snapchat and he saved them too.
Reply 4
Original post by Bham369
Just be friendly with him. See where it goes :wink:

I told him I like him but he told me he only just likes me as a friend and he said he isn't really intersted in a relationship with me and he said he's talking to another girl ... this was about 1 or 2 months ago but him saying omg to my pictures was 2 days ago, the pictures were sent from my friends Snapchat and he saved them too.
Reply 5

It is possible to have that reaction to a friend you don't like in that way.
Reply 6
Original post by Tootles
It is possible to have that reaction to a friend you don't like in that way.

Do you think I'll ever have a chance with him?
Reply 7
Do you think I'll ever have a chance with him?
How should I know?
The thirst is real
Reply 9

Let him come to you. Just leave it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending